Look @ This

luckieleo said:
yikes!

they dont even look like 22's. if i had a choice of big rims for that car, i wouldnt pick some honda civic looking black wheels, thats just my $0.02

oh, this interior is HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slam http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/508428/6
:BARF:

LOL.. ya its uhm.. well lets just say its kinda loud. I like the way the interior looks original. He probably has quite an investment in the upholstry i'm guessin

I would have picked a different rim. And the interior is trash period.

ive had that car as my background b4 i found this site. i love the all black but y waste the money you cant tell theyre 22s

Outside is cool. I think the 22's would look better in real life.
Total mess up on the interior.

luckieleo said:
yikes!

they dont even look like 22's. if i had a choice of big rims for that car, i wouldnt pick some honda civic looking black wheels, thats just my $0.02

oh, this interior is HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slam http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/508428/6
What a waste of a good car with those ugly rims and turd-like interior. Good job making a nice car look like a piece of ish though.

The interior is a little over the edge. I guess subtly wasn't part of their deal. 22's will make the car ride like sh!t.

luckieleo said:
:I

i love louis vuitton, and i love lincoln, but the two obviously dont go together.. :slam

eww those rims suck. so does that interior, maybe if they were all chrome???

I guess i'm one of the odd balls, cause i think the exterior is hott. The interior looks ghetto as all hell but to each their own.

luckieleo said:
yikes!

Holy cats, that's, umm, well, words just fail me. Although I do expect some guy with a gold front tooth and a wide-brimmed purple hat (complete with peacock feather) to be leaning out the window talking to his "ladies" on the corner... "Pimp" my ride, indeed.

As for the wheels, I think we've finally something that almost, but not quite, makes the 'Sclades with the big wheel/low-profile tire combos look not stupid.... :eek:

I'm not a fan of the wheels either. Makes the car look cheaper for some reason.

The rims are nice but the size kills the look. The Exterior is nice let's not overexaggerate but interior is horrible. Ford should be allowed to reposess that car for that.

Kamikaze said:
The rims are nice but the size kills the look. The Exterior is nice let's not overexaggerate but interior is horrible. Ford should be allowed to reposess that car for that.
Yea I'd have to add pretty much the same comments as everyone else. Wheels are too big for that car, 20s would have looked just fine. And why in the world would one want a Luis Vitton interior? Emo problems, all that is missing is a toy poodle in the glove compartment.

I uh... hate to say it, but I really don't like the look of that car. But then again... I think that the stock LS is a great car minus the problems it has re: reliability, but other than that I like them.

Those wheels are out of proportion to the car and ruin the stance. I could take him on the track with my OEM Chrome 7 spoke 17"s.

I am starting to see a lot of cars with 24's and bigger. The look like monster trucks.

I have a Jeep Wrangler that is lifted with 33" Mud Terrain tires. It looks right on this car but not on a sedan...

Kelleyo said:
Those wheels are out of proportion to the car and ruin the stance. I could take him on the track with my OEM Chrome 7 spoke 17"s.

I hope you understand that bragging about racing a LS is just as bad as putting those rims on it.

Kamikaze said:
I hope you understand that bragging about racing a LS is just as bad as putting those rims on it.

For some reason in N.Y. those black rims are for some reason in style I've seen them on trucks and chevy impalas and some other cars aswell I was thinking of getting them for my LS but luckly my wife smacked :joke some sense into me and woke me up before i did something like that :L :L :L :L :L :L

BIG CELO said:
For some reason in N.Y. those black rims are for some reason in style I've seen them on trucks and chevy impalas and some other cars aswell I was thinking of getting them for my LS but luckly my wife smacked :joke some sense into me and woke me up before i did something like that :L :L :L :L :L :L

Get you a set just not 22s and you'll be ok.

as long as some one is talking about interior I have a ???
I want to get my 97 mark's interior redone. now it would look the same but I would have the leather go from black to dark dark brown. A new buck yes the thick stuff that they use to make hats. I have one and love it, and think it would look cool(A little redneck, but so am I.) I know it would be $$$$$$$$$$ but and that is why Im asking yall.

Members online

Back