Look it's the Piece of $#!+ again

Haha! How is it a piece of sh1t?! I dont understand.... Paint the f*cker and its a nice car..... whowhaallah!

That is a car that DESPERATELY needs a paint job. Might make a good parts car too.
DO EBAY SELLERS THINK THAT MAKING THEIR ADS ALL CAPS MAKE WHAT THEY ARE SELLING BETTER?? I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THAT.

No I Think It Just Means There Super Exited About Their Custom Paint Jobs

my95mark8 said:
Even primer would look better than that paint job.

well, some people think cragers and a mark 8 lowered 2 inches is ugly too. give the guy a break. just because he had a different view of how he wanted his lincoln to look doesnt mean everyone has to bash him.

everyones different, and thats the kool thing because then nothings the same(most of the time)

Hey, somebody just paid $3500 for it! Sweet! Maybe I should repaint mine as it is tough getting over $3K for these series 1s!!

Lincolns Own said:
well, some people think cragers and a mark 8 lowered 2 inches is ugly too. give the guy a break. just because he had a different view of how he wanted his lincoln to look doesnt mean everyone has to bash him.

everyones different, and thats the kool thing because then nothings the same(most of the time)

Ah so you bought it LOL... no you are correct. As the old song goes "Everything is beautiful in it's own way". But with this I just can't find away unless I was blind. Then it would be a nice Mark VIII LOL..

Lincolns OWN
You do have a point we all see things differe:eek: :eek: nt.

But man is that a sad thing to do to a good car:eek: :eek:

mespock said:
Ah so you bought it LOL... no you are correct. As the old song goes "Everything is beautiful in it's own way". But with this I just can't find away unless I was blind. Then it would be a nice Mark VIII LOL..
BAck in the days of selling cars we had a saying...

There's an a$$ for every seat.

No matter how ugly a car, someone would come into the dealership and look at a car and just cream. We would sell a couple hundred cars a month and every once and a while a gang of the top sales guys would get together with the new car manager and we would get blasted after work or something and order-out the ugliest car we could imagine. The absolute worst exterior/interior color combination, gayest wheels, dumbest options, you name it. Power windows, no power locks. Am radio, no stereo, or radio delete. You'd show a $12,000 car and there would be no radio. It was hysterical telling people why they wouldn't be getting a radio.

We used to get a call from the zone manager from Ford who would have our order cross his desk. The people at the factory would flag the order and pull it saying it had to be a mistake or something and give it to the zone manager. After the 3rd or 4th one, he finally figured out what we were doing and got a huge laugh out of it.

Sometimes that cream-puff would get really old on the lot. We'd have to put salesman incentives on it just to get guys to show it. You'd take a guy out on a demo in it and the guys in the dealership would have tears coming down their eyes from the laughter. It was the cruelest of tricks and a source of great humor and comraderie for us. But you know what? For that poor soul, that was the most beautiful car they had ever saw. We did them a favor finding the perfect gem for them.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, trust me, I know.:D

Pickles and other monstrosities

:q:q:qgot :q:q:qgot :q:q:qgot

(i had to repost due to the word nazis)

Pickles and other monstrosities

Once when I was a Lincoln engineer in Florida we ordered 15 or 16identical "Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear" Town Cars in Bright Green with the white leather interior/gold piping and trim. Yes, we were intoxicated. It was f*cking hilarious when they all were parked in the same lot for our monthly meetings.

5943-A.jpg

We called them "Pickles"

Once I pulled up with another Zone Manager at a truck dealership in Miami and an old 'Gator Cajun truck mechanic was out back smoking and he looked at us and drawled; "Y'all f*ggots look mighty purty in them thar matching cars!"

Oddly, when I was in sales in the late 70's the cars enthusiasts would cream over NEVER sold. I would order a car the way Road and Track or Car and Driver recommended - like a Fairmont ESS coupe with a 6 cylinder and heavy duty suspension and a manual trans and sunroof and leather wrapped sport wheel, buckets, silver and black over tan interior - and it would SIT and SIT..... KILLER car, no buyers.

Similar probably to the LS manual trans cars - until eBay showed up you couldn't GIVE cars like that back to your local dealer because of the manual trans! Same problem I suppose that we have with the Mark values.... they are different, different is bad. Who cares what advantages the suspensions have - they are different and thus people are afraid.

Sh!t, I better get like $6,500 for my Mark then..... haha. That's one hideous Mark.

I might be putting mine on ebay soon, if no one is interested in the next month.

Jump on this PEOPLE! :D Thanks.

StraDog said:
Sh!t, I better get like $6,500 for my Mark then..... haha. That's one hideous Mark.

I might be putting mine on ebay soon, if no one is interested in the next month.

Jump on this PEOPLE! :D Thanks.
Stradog, If i had the money, your Mark VIII would be sitting in front of my apartment right now.

The funny thing about who ever bought that car, is he will end up on this website sooner or later looking for help.

Members online

No members online now.
Back