Lol

Beamer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I get a message on my myspace that I am rarely on, I check it out and its from a guy who says this "I understand you had a lincoln LSV8, howeve was it fast? I think my lincoln LSE ( limited edition, and has MORE power ) would of smoked your old lincoln, mine too was an 02".

I was going to reply saying what a dork he is and that I happened to have a raced an LSE model same year and all and actually beat them, their front at my rear. But decided to let them keep thinking whatever. Just thought I would share, sucks to have people like that driving a nice car.

I would never race my ls all about luxury if a ricer comes by and says something just say what i say.. my rims are worth more then your car...lol. I owned a couple of imports and after owning luxury im never gonna go back

Yea, I did not race it that much, but you gotta do some spirited sprints sometimes which I did when I had the car(been almost a year thats its been gone). I just thought it was hilarious some smuck is trying to talk trash over myspace of all places.

Members online

No members online now.
Back