LOL, please don't tell me this is someone on here....

Is that one of those pivot balls on the steering wheel ? I thought those were reserved for lawnmowers and honda civics

Suicide knobs. Actually used by truck drivers of the past,...lol!

Anyway those looked more like joysticks or something. WTF?

Speaking of cars for sale I found this in Canada. Its Sonic Blue. I think it looks really sharp!

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details...&subcategory=&CAT=1&ADID=7073839&ADS=7073839|

7023263_jpg.jpg

Looks like that LS was modified for a handicapt person. Overall pretty nice LS. Maybe it just didn't need a 50 minutes video with that dudes sitting inside...

298 miles on a half a tank??? In a V8?? My wife must be driving hers like she stole it then. EASILY books for $21K, um where?

That blue car is pretty sweet, I just bought a Sonic Blue Volvo S60 R and love it.

298 miles on a half a tank??? In a V8?? My wife must be driving hers like she stole it then. EASILY books for $21K, um where?
I thought those numbers both sounded weird, too, but the guy is apparently in Canada. If he meant 298km, which is ~185 miles, I can see that, and it's entirely possible that an '03 in that condition could have a book value of $21K in the Great White North...

Canadian dollar is almost equal to ours now (was higher briefly!) I can't believe $21k unless all used cars in Canada are more expensive than down here...

Regardless, the video sucks and he should work on his speaking skills and grammar at the end of the ad. Who the hell would call him for that trash?

Regardless, the video sucks and he should work on his speaking skills and grammar at the end of the ad. Who the hell would call him for that trash?

I agree, I don't buy a word he said, simply because of the way he spoke.

:soapbox: Why are people such tool bags?? He was acting like he had a one of a kind.

Honestly, he looks and acts like a thug. Probably on drugs and I wouldn't buy anything from him.

Canadian dollar is almost equal to ours now (was higher briefly!) I can't believe $21k unless all used cars in Canada are more expensive than down here...
There was a blurb on the news this morning about Canadians crossing the border to buy in the US because cars are less expensive in the US...

Quote from the end. "These things came stock from the factory, but not like this"... WTF does that mean!!!

He meant that they come hooked up with all those nifty accessories but not hooked up with those pimped joysticks.

He meant that they come hooked up with all those nifty accessories but not hooked up with those pimped joysticks.

"You can't even put all these options on Kelly Blue Book there are so many."

Man, this guy is a tool:slap:

"I made the trip in half a gallon a tank...."

...:shifty: ...

I also like how the GPS costs $4000.00. :shifty:

Oh hell no! He stole that car from someone's grandpa! That "joystick" is a rod that connects to the gas and/or brake pedals. People who can't use their legs have those so they can drive. You tilt it back and it presses the gas pedal down, if you push it forward it depresses the brake pedal. It takes up your left hand, so you use the knob on the wheel to make it easier to turn.

Members online

No members online now.
Back