Lodging For Christmas Party

chicken

SHEOOOOOOOOT
Reaction score
christmas party hotel ideas?

ms chicken and i were discussing what hotel to get for sat night of the party, and we came up with the idea for this thread, just wondering where everyone else was staying and what is closest. also wondering what hotels in the area we should stay away from

Well without Brent and Debi coming we'll have to see who is all staying...

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet or what time I'll be pulling in as I have the track meet first.

But it is a good idea to try to organize the lodging if others are staying. In the past a few members picked up a suite and then shared the cost with other members... Just an idea... I think JD maybe coming to the meet.

If anyone is planning on staying the night
or whole weekend you may want to coordinate lodging with other members who may be stay more than the day.

I know the Chicken's are talking about getting a room for the night.

Let the discussion begin.

The Chickens are booked at Comfort Suites in Lombard.

Just so you all know I called Intown Suites and they only rent rooms by the week.

If I get my :q:q:q:q together and write my papers and get my school work done.....

I can leave after class at 3:30 on friday, which after a 6ish hour drive puts me at ariving late friday night...

That is why I'm thinking of leaving late Friday/early Saturday and getting into town early Saturday morning, and then leaving mid day Sunday...

I'm thinking that driving down early Saturday will be a better plan...

Is there a schedule for the events?

Search Noob!!!!!!!

noob.jpg

Hotel option

Hello all. First time poster.

Two more hotel options in the area.
The first is The Marriott Courtyard Elmhurst, 370N. IL Route 83, ELmhurst IL 60126 ph:630-941-9444. In fact, you can cut through the parking lot and out onto North Ave. Head west a mile or so and you are at the party palace. (Joey's) It is very close to the Villa Park/Elmhurst events during the party.

Another option is a little further (but not much!)
The Elmhurst Holiday Inn (624 N. York Rd, Elmhurst IL 60126 ph: 630-279-4038 might be an option. Might be a bit pricey as the hotel features an indoor 'Mayan Adventure Water Park' Also, might be crammed full for the same reason.

Hope this helps

Shine up those cars!

Z.

I belive I am in the same hotel as you chicken. I got a room w\ 2 queens and a couch bed so ive been trying to talk midwest bird into sharing the hotel. Give him a call.

I belive I am in the same hotel as you chicken. I got a room w\ 2 queens and a couch bed so ive been trying to talk midwest bird into sharing the hotel. Give him a call.

you at comfort inn? ill call him tonight, hell i might even head down this weekend and lean on him

89.99+tax a night
and since rich is on me..........
ok heres my plan id say around 3ish we meet at volo maybe head to joeys around 5ish? i know it seems a lil early to hit joeys but i dont wanna start volo too late and im not sure how much time we can kill at volo, and i think 2 hours walking very slow should be ok. if ANYONE has any better ideas on times feel free to throw in your $0.02
heres my info from the other thread

Members online

No members online now.
Back