LMS or Dennis?

Haha! Go to McDonalds and ask who is better, McDonalds or Burger King?

Geno that website is halarious. I was gonna pm you it when I found it but I figured you already seen it. There's an interesting discussion at a certain Crown Vic site about him, too.

You better register thetruthaboutgeno.com before someone figures out your schemes :)

I am in the mood for another chip war.
icon10.gif

let me ask this if I had SCT chip, and brought my car to be dyno tuned ? can they change the settings? And genos chip all ready programmed I’m tried to understand this stuff little more....

seanklsc said:
Haha! Go to McDonalds and ask who is better, McDonalds or Burger King?

Geno that website is halarious. I was gonna pm you it when I found it but I figured you already seen it. There's an interesting discussion at a certain Crown Vic site about him, too.

You better register thetruthaboutgeno.com before someone figures out your schemes :)

First of all, lets get this STRIAGHT, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT SITE WHATSOEVER, so don't go saying "Your schemes" and all like I had or have something to do with it. Thats just the result of one persons reputation finally catching up to him and well deserved too. Many of you old schoolers will remember the HELL that IDIOT put me through with FALSE claims and all on the original LOD site so this is his just desserts and I think it is quite funny actually, you reap what you sew. I dont feel bad at all.

Plus I have no "schemes" to hide, I do not LIE to my customers and treat them like dirt on the ground, my customer service is second to none, you can ask ANYONE.

:feedback
Ricksquickviii said:
let me ask this if I had SCT chip, and brought my car to be dyno tuned ? can they change the settings? And genos chip all ready programmed I’m tried to understand this stuff little more....

Ricksquickviii said:

We have had and always had the best Mark VIII chip out there. We used to get our BLANKS to program OUR files onto from Diablo, they now since have axed their private label portion of their company and that leaves us with hundreds of killer files and nothing to burn them onto. We currently have a huge order in right now with a guy who produced two working prototypes that accepted our files and I am SUPPOSED to have them in May. We will see.

seanklsc said:
You better register thetruthaboutgeno.com before someone figures out your schemes

Hmmmmmmmmm Sounds like a new site for me to develop

Ack Geno I was just kidding around, I'm not saying you're up to anything. And I know you had nothing to do with that site. I think you read my post all wrong :(

seanklsc said:
Ack Geno I was just kidding around, I'm not saying you're up to anything. And I know you had nothing to do with that site. I think you read my post all wrong :(
;) I picked up on it sean. :)

Geno, you have nothing to worry about from this camp. Oh yea, geno, did you ever find that phone number for those cats that had that manual tranny project?

Members online

No members online now.
Back