lms mufflers for sale

Rude

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale one pair lms mufflers. On car for less than 500 miles. Just a bit too loud, guess I'm too old, switched to Magnaflows (Sorry Geno.) They are not perfect... note the weld marks in pics from mounting. $50 + shipping.

100_0860.JPG

100_0861.JPG

Yep I knew it was a good price, but I figured they aren't doin' me any good layin' around the garage. Plus, if they're going to someone on this site, they're going to a good home - hope he enjoys them.

I may be putting mine (LMS dual tips) up for sale too, only been on the car 1 week:confused:. Perfect. 2.5in pipe. They were bubblewrapped until instalation. Ill even leave the hangers on there for you. If anybodies interested I may sell the full exhaust. Only has 1 x-over;). Cost will be best offer.

Let me know about the exhaust

Are you selling a cat back is it all LMS ? I will make a good offer PM me when you are ready to sell:)

For sale one pair lms mufflers. On car for less than 500 miles. Just a bit too loud, guess I'm too old, switched to Magnaflows (Sorry Geno.) They are not perfect... note the weld marks in pics from mounting. $50 + shipping.

Its not just you man. I have them on mine too and they sound terrible. Not to mention they were supposed to be "stainless" and they are already rusting out after only about 4 months. I'll be lucky to give them away when they come off. Hope you have better luck with the Magnaflows :)

Members online

Back