LMS Exhaust on Jamlers car. *DU WARNING*

Ok couple of comments.
1. looks great! sounds good but I think the recording device cant do it justice
2. What is this QX4 system you speak of?!?! mabe pre-bent pipes?!?! if so shoot me a price
3. What are the spec's of that system double x to xpansion II mufflers?

Note my new avatar.

LVC Member.JPG

Holy :q:q:q:q that's HOT. That's it, I'm getting mine installed tomorrow. I got all the stuff in my garage for two weeks now.

I wish I wasn't so jealous of the 2nd gen tail lights :(

Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure it flows a lot better and produces more HP than any other system out there since u guys are so passionate about R&D, but that sound is way too borlaish for my tastes. Sound too tin-like for my tastes. I like a deep growl sound to a V8 like dynomax and flowmasters produce. Just my opinion, don't kill me guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sho89mtx said:
Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure it flows a lot better and produces more HP than any other system out there since u guys are so passionate about R&D, but that sound is way too borlaish for my tastes. Sound too tin-like for my tastes. I like a deep growl sound to a V8 like dynomax and flowmasters produce. Just my opinion, don't kill me guys :)

What are you kidding me? It sounds absolutely NOTHING what you think you heard. Ask ANYONE that has heard this system. Borla? Yeah right, thats what I was RUNNING from with this sound. Have you ever herd a true dual Borla set up on a Mark? Not even close.

This system has the MOST BASS and MOST growl I have ever heard on ANY system, thats the sound we were shooting for. maybe its the recording but your wayyyy off.

Again, ask ANYONE who has ever heard this system.

Here is the SAME exact system with a different recording device.

http://www.lincolnmotorsport.com/xpansionx2.wav

Last edited:
seanklsc said:
If I wanted a Mustang, I'd go buy a Mustang. You know what I mean?

This system is about 19 miles from a Mustang sound, thats hilarious!! I am still LMAOROTF over that one. In the 5 years we have had this system with well over 100 sets plus out there not ONCE have I ever heard it compared to a Mustang system!!

Again maybe its the recording! LOL!

Again here it is again with a different device.

http://www.lincolnmotorsport.com/xpansionx2.wav

Last edited:
sho89mtx said:
I like a deep growl sound to a V8 like dynomax and flowmasters produce. Just my opinion, don't kill me guys :)

Remember Flows are Aluminized with NO lifetime warranty, and the Dynomax and Magnaflows do NOT have stainless steel wool packing, they have glass that will blowour in about a year, WE have ss wool packing, have fun.

Members online

No members online now.
Back