Listen to these Shenanigans....

KC_Valentine

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The Ford dealership that is doing all the work on my wrecked LS... I spoke to them about putting on an LSE Kit... which we all know is FROM fomoco directly... They refused to do it. No body kits of any kind.. I was like wtf please explain it to me? What if you have a wrecked LSE in here and you have to do it? How is it any different? The dude was being a total dick. Wouldn't explain it to me just said no.. I was like wow ok I would of paid your outrageous prices to have it done but nm!

Anyone understand this? I am trying to find a place that would do it once I order the kit but haven't had any luck.

If that was my LS, I would not have taken it to FLM to repair it. Instead I would of taken it a reputable body shop that specializes collision repair. I know about 4 very good body shops with in a 5 mile radius of my house, they will take your whole car apart down till the chassis if they even suspect the lightest frame damage. Usually body shops like those will about do anything you ask them to do to your car aslong as you pay the difference. I know someone with a cadillac, brand spanking new, who crashed the front end and in 3 weeks it looked brand new once again. No signs of damage under the hood or under the car, and he opted for custom lazer cut fenders which came out really nice and at very little extra cost.

The dealer is probably afraid of it not fitting properly. They are total morons! Can you take it to a local reputable paint and body shop?

I haven't been able to find one.. My buddy spent 3k on a paint job/body work *shaving handles etc* at this guy and was happy at first, then all hell broke loose, paint was bad, body kit had issues.. So I don't want to go there.. I guess I just gotta find some people with good body kits and ask them =p.

Try Evland Brothers off of I-35 between Aristocrat and 75th street. They are the best in town. That is who Barron BMW and Aristocrat use for body and paint.

When i got my car fixed from my accident, i order my LSE kit form Ken @ LSKoncepts.

The bodyshop i went to was concered of fitment issues. they made me aware i would pay for it if there were issues. There were no issues. They were actually impressed with the fitment, they said it fit perfect.

So if you get your kit from LSK, the supplier they use, have no fitment issues.

They will probably want to see it. As for the LSE kit. I thought Ken sold the actual Lincoln kit from the factory. And if that is the case it better fit right!!;)

Yes his is garunteed to fit pretty much, and his prices are a good 100-200 cheaper for each part as opposed to getting it from the dealer.

doing 72 with cruise control on... right foot resting up a bit high.. no time to react really. stepped right out in front of me and i swerved to the left MAYBE a foot before hitting... breaks were being locked up as I hit so I was going atleast 65-70 when it hit... all i can think of is that horrible horrible crunching sound when you h it something =x

Members online

No members online now.
Back