List your Mark viii mileage

98 lsc bought wrecked in july 2010 with 164---, currently sitting on jackstands for more repairs over winter with 400 miles more than when i bought it, haha

Looks like we have a good number of 150+ marks out there and a couple 200+. This gives me hope.

vr4, you have 05 mustang gt mufflers on ur mark? how do they sound? direct fit to exhaust or needs modifying?

March 28, 2011... traded even (a 98 Jeep Cherokee w/ 150k mi):
35,921 miles

Right now:

1998 CE bought in 05-06ish, with 98,000 miles. Drove it as a daily driver for about three years, but because I live in Michigan....well ya know. Now it has 171,000 miles on her

I bought mine in 2000 and it had 18000 miles, a warranty and a luxury car promise. Now it has 60000, no warranty and no supprrt from Lincoln AT ALL for parts !

Lincoln SUCKS !!!!

97 LSC. Bought in Jan 2002 with 92,000 miles. Now has 163,000 miles, which include 3 coast to coast trips (NC to CA) and another one coming up this May. Before this I never owned a car for maore than 2 years so this one is special.

98 LSC Bought in Dec. 2007 w/ 72k. It now has 143K miles and I'm scared. lol

I bought mine in 2000 and it had 18000 miles, a warranty and a luxury car promise. Now it has 60000, no warranty and no supprrt from Lincoln AT ALL for parts !

Lincoln SUCKS !!!!

Your attitude SUCKS !!!! LOL

Wow, look at this advice from another member that I read about 2 minutes after reading your rant.

You will also see a sticky for noobs that addresses a lot of the common problems with the car, and use the search function :) you will find a wealth of info and a ton of support...
Just not a whole lot of support for folks that aren't willing to put in the effort to help themselves and put in some effort. If you get stuck on something these guys will be here for you.

Does it hurt to search? Do you have carpal tunnel? Or are you just plain angry? I have over twice the mileage you have on your car and it hasn't been that difficult of a car to own especially with the help of the forums. Believe it or not, just about everything is replaceable on these cars. Are you going to find all of these parts at the dealer? NOPE

Members online

Back