Lincoln!!!!

J3FF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Wow, looks like he made the wrong choice.

This is a quick 10 minute photoshop, sorry for the sloppyness.

LeftRear.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, for just 80 cents a day, you can help newer members like Jeff learn how to really post in a forum. We need your help. Call 1-800-DONT-FLOOD-THE-FORUM. Call now, we're waiting.

Donate%20button.png

I think it's one of those pictures where if you stare at it cross-eyed, it comes in 3-D.

torquemonkey said:
Looks like a Gremlin.

Very close, that's an AMC Pacer, one of the early ones, about 1975 or so. See the grille and wrap-around ambers?

Yea its a Pacer. Let's say I had ALOT of free time at 6AM, and some of you guys make hilarious remarks so I thought I'd see what this would get me. Funny stuff too, even thought it was about me, but I don't care at all lol. Sorry if I made some of you ANGRY because I posted this, oh yea...it's paint, but I just didn't feel like taking the time to use Photoshop.

J3FF said:
Yea its a Pacer. Let's say I had ALOT of free time at 6AM, and some of you guys make hilarious remarks so I thought I'd see what this would get me. Funny stuff too, even thought it was about me, but I don't care at all lol. Sorry if I made some of you ANGRY because I posted this, oh yea...it's paint, but I just didn't feel like taking the time to use Photoshop.

Naw, it was funny! In fact, it's got me thinking that an "identify-the-car" thread might be interesting. :)

speaking of AMC Pacers, did you guys know the passenger side door is longer than the driver's side door? Yet another P.O.S. from the history of automobiles.................

Actually I think so. I looked up the AMC Pacer one night just because I was making fun of that...thing, and I found a web page that said that the doors were different sizes. WHy in the world would anyone buy anything from AMC?

a Jeep would be ok/chrysler bought them out in '86..........

J3FF said:
Actually I think so. I looked up the AMC Pacer one night just because I was making fun of that...thing, and I found a web page that said that the doors were different sizes. WHy in the world would anyone buy anything from AMC?

I liked the looks of the Javelin back in the day. :rolleyes:

Yea, I have seen that too, what a junk, the car had alife rat inside...

Also J3FF, i am gonna send you 80 cents on your paypal...

lexmarkz00 said:
I remember them talking about that car on Pimp My Ride.

J3FF said:

How about the AMC Rebel w/ a 304? That was a good car.

Don't forget about the AMX - you could get those with a 340hp 390ci motor....

Members online

Back