Lincoln VS Chevrolet *MEGA DU WARNING*

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
We drove the Nova to the Highland High School annual car show with over 320 cars at attendance we won the "Muffler Rap" contest with a BLASTING 182.71 decibles!!

It was such a nice day and we got back so early we decided to take some shots of the the Nova and TerminVIIIor.

Check out how we had to mount the top holes of the rear plate to the bottom mounting holes because of the chute!!

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

new6.jpg

new8.jpg

new10.jpg

new11.jpg

new13.jpg

new14.jpg

new15.jpg

new16.jpg

new17.jpg

new18.jpg

new19.jpg

new20.jpg

new21.jpg

new23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hintsclue said:
faint.gif
OMG, those are two of the most beautiful cars I have ever laid eyes on!

Lorry
PLEASE dont inflate Geno's ego anymore -- he already has to have double doors to get his head into his shop..... :N

j/k

the cars are pristine, as usual for you Geno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joeychgo said:
PLEASE dont inflate Geno's ego anymore -- he already has to have double doors to get his head into his shop..... :N

j/k

the cars are pristine, as usual for you Geno.

That's a funny one there Chief.

;)

Do you just drag a professional photographer around with you or what? Every picture you have seems to be immaculate, how do you always get such nice pictures?

JoshMcMadMac said:
Do you just drag a professional photographer around with you or what? Every picture you have seems to be immaculate, how do you always get such nice pictures?

James Jackson of Raven Eyes Productions lives right across the street from me.

He is our in house full time photogropher. He does go pretty much with us on every outing.

JoshMcMadMac said:

Thanks man...I really appreciate that you guys like the pics.

I am a pro/semi pro photographer...I'm working towards getting in to fashion and editorial print work.

You guys can see my portfolio at http://raveneyes.com/

I think about the last years worth of pics of Geno's cars have been mine. If you guys would like some pics of your stuff I'm available for hire, just let me know :D

ONEBADMK8 said:
What's up James? It's bout' time you chimed in.

What's the specs on that Camera? I forget all that crap.

So many message boards so little time...especially with all the photo work I've been doing lately.

The equipment:
Canon 10D
1 GIG CF Card
Sigma 28-300mm zoom lens with an aspherical 5.6-22 fstop range (not the best...I could use a new one)

Just a basic 3-way head tripod, and basic flash.

Mac 17" G4 titanium laptop

Mac G4 400 desktop

Geno does a lot of great work at cleaning images in photoshop too, though they say you can only take an image so far, Geno seems to make them pop.

James,
Great job on all the photos Bro !!!!!!!!!!
How is everything ??
Will you be at Carlise with the Lunitic ?

Damn Geno, PIMP. Very nice shots also Raven. That terminVIIIor looks like it never gets a damn scratch on it. Soo clean and spotless. The Nova is a piece of work, words can't describe it.

Maybe I can send you my car for a few days and work the h3LL outta it. It will be the LMS version of "Pimp my Ride". Of course it will be free for me, I came up with the idea... Just write off all the products.. wheels/tires, etc... :)
:Beer
Cars are looking great as usual.

The Nova is nice, cant fault it, but the TerminVIIIor just does it for me every time. That is the most agressive car this side of a fully worked TS50 (dont ask, they are an Australian car). More pics, more videos PLEASE! :L

Members online

No members online now.
Back