Lincoln Technician offering help....

cbravnmls01

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm new here to lincolnvscaddilac.com and to be honest with you guys, the best Lincoln website I've ever found. So naturally I joined. It just so happens also that I have unllimited availability to any kind of Lincoln information you members may need. So I close with it's nice to be here, look forward to hearing from you guys..

Welcome aboard!

Now that you mention your Tech support, I just bought a 2002 LS V8 and found out that the 2003 LS V8 has an extra 28hp.

Where does this extra hp come from? Cam? Intake? exhaust? computer?

Is it possible to upgrade a 2002 for the 28 extra horsepower?

Any light on the subject would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Now that you mention your Tech support, I just bought a 2002 LS V8 and found out that the 2003 LS V8 has an extra 28hp.

Where does this extra hp come from? Cam? Intake? exhaust? computer?

Is it possible to upgrade a 2002 for the 28 extra horsepower?

Any light on the subject would be appreciated.

Thanks,

It comes from all of the above and variable valve timing.

Actually...

I Happen to work at a Ford Dealer in Wausau, WI so really any thing you need to know ha ha ha ha.

Welcome aboard. You might want to put up a turn style and start handing out tickets to keep the line orderly and all.

It comes from all of the above and variable valve timing.

how much would it be to get that 28hp hooked up? i know prices may vary but an estimate would be cool...

ps. welcome to the board.

Ok, here is one. Sorry if this has been covered here many times before. I searched and found some similar things, but none with the exact symptoms.

2000 LS V8

about 85k and very well maintained.

message center reads "FUEL COMPUTER DATA ERROR"

gas gauge reading accurate, no anomolies.

worked fine until about 2 weeks ago.

shortly after error message, engine has no start condition for about 1 to 2 minutes. stop cranking, put pedal to floor, crank about 15 seconds and let up on the gas while cranking seems to start it (second time happened just tonight.)

My guess is a fuel pump????

Your help is greatly appreciated and welcome.

Members online

No members online now.
Back