Lincoln MKS - what to watch out for?

Quasar

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I hope this is the right spot for this. I am beginning to shop for a Lincoln MKS AWD. Looking at like a 2010-2012 year range. Is there anything major I should watch out for with this car? Most likely it will be a NON-ecoboost AWD.

Thanks,

Tom

I like my ecoboost mks fool lots of people with old mans car a Lincoln not like my LS or Mark VII but still nice wish had bigger fuel tank and not 20 tires 2015 now 60000 miles no problems warranted to 100000

I too am looking to acquire an MKS. There is a nice black 2009 for short money at one of the local dealers in town and I'll give it a once over after the holidays. Been a long time Lincoln fan and a current driver of the LS. I've had that LS long time but I think it's getting time to move on. I'm going to miss that V8 engine. Man, what a ride. Don't know too much at all about the MKS. Maybe someone could comment on their likes and dislikes regarding their MKS. Thanks! Rob

Get the EcoBoost. Beyond easy to mod and will smoke your old Lincoln V8!
With AWD the car just hooks up and goes. Plenty of aftermarket stuff if you want to get more into it too.

Loved my 2003 V8 Sport LS but the 2013 MKS Ecoboost just wails.

Get the EcoBoost. Beyond easy to mod and will smoke your old Lincoln V8!
With AWD the car just hooks up and goes. Plenty of aftermarket stuff if you want to get more into it too.

Loved my 2003 V8 Sport LS but the 2013 MKS Ecoboost just wails.
Hey hey no hating on the LS yes obviously it is not as fast as the MKS EcoBoost but it isn't slow either. But yes the 3.5 is AWESOME! my mom has a 2012 MKT EcoBoost and it RIPS!!!

Members online

Back