Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was searching ebay and found these rims

18x8 Chrome Wheels (Set of 4)

44_1_sbl.jpg
b9_1_b.jpg

Quantity-------Size-----PCD/Bolt Patterns------OFFSET/ET-----Finish
Set of 4-----18x8 Inch---5x108mm or 5x4.25-----+35mm-------Chrome

They are 31 lbs a piece.. Is that heavy, light, or normal?

I'm wanting to move up to 18" and I'm going to have to buy new rubber since mine are WAY WAY worn. so why not upgrade o 18" in the process.

This guy is shipping outta dallas, and I have family there so on a weekend we can go visit the rents and I can save money on shipping... What do ya'll think

Last edited:
Yes, those are pretty sweet... But thier price is PER rim :) :) Mine is for all 4! If I was to throw down that much $$$ I'd rather buy a LSE body kit

The offset on those rims is way off, they will stick out past your fenders. You need a 40+mm offset on a 8" wheel to be safe.

The 35 mm offset will push the rim out flush with the fender well. You might have rubbing issues you plan to lower your LS. Be careful with anything less than 40 mm of offset.

02V8Sport said:
You need a 40+mm offset on a 8" wheel to be safe.

:Bang:Bang:Bang:Bang:Bang:Bang:Bang:Bang:Bang

Figures.. You think you find a good deal and then BAM!! :p :D :p

Welp, that's why I love this place.. There's always someone who knows more than you :). Thanks 02V8

So I'm looking for an offest no smaller than 40mm, but no bigger than 60mm???

Got ahold of the seller.. He said that he has 35mm, 40mm, and 45mm...

Which one would be the best size for no rubbing??

F.Y.I.---I don't have my car lowered at all,

30 pounds is very heavy where i come from but i stepped up from tuners still thats heavy regaurdless 30 pounds on each corner is a lot of rotating mass and initial torque to over come...

Members online

No members online now.
Back