Lincoln LSE 6 disc radio

jokersmith

LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a brand new LSE radio? This is the model 3W4T-18K931-AN. I bought it for my Lincoln and then ended up getting rid of the car. Its brand new never installed. I am looking to get $250 for it. I am located in Michigan and can easily ship this out.

IMG_2701.JPG

IMG_2702.JPG

IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_2704.JPG

This has nothing at all to do with LSE or not!
That's the head unit for the gen II THX navigation option. It needs several other components to actually operate (The "brain" for it is in the trunk, as just one example.) It also needs the correct wiring harnesses.
This will work for you as a replacement head unit if you already have THX navigation, otherwise it will not.

Thanks for clarifying
This has nothing at all to do with LSE or not!
That's the head unit for the gen II THX navigation option. It needs several other components to actually operate (The "brain" for it is in the trunk, as just one example.) It also needs the correct wiring harnesses.
This will work for you as a replacement head unit if you already have THX navigation, otherwise it will not.

Thanks for clarifying. Thus the reason I put it in the LSE section since it was the direct replacement radio for my LSE.

Thanks for clarifying

Thanks for clarifying. Thus the reason I put it in the LSE section since it was the direct replacement radio for my LSE.

LSE is just an appearance package on the LS. It has nothing to do with the nav. This will fit any 2003-2006 LS with the THX navigation option.

Members online

Back