Lincoln LS Wings West Body Kit

didjital|

DIDJI
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale - Wings West Body Kit

Pieces available: Left & Right Skirts & Rear Valance

Condition: Brand New, Unpainted - Comes to you the same way that it is manufactured by Wings West in a flat black color, not necessary to strip a previous color and repaint it.. spray primer and paint as desired for your car color.

Price: $600.00 via Check, Money Order or PayPal

Shipping: Whatever freight cost is to your location, will quote based on responses. If you can find it cheaper I'll use that method, not looking to make anything on shipping.

Additional Details:
The front valance/lip unfortunately went with the car 6 months ago (forgot to remove it) the other pieces still have the two-way tape on them and have never seen light of day, the car and have never been used at all. The only other thing about this is the fact the sale has no mounting kit with it.

However, the rear valance doesn't require anything except standard screws that attach it to your inner rear fender wells, the rear snaps over the existing rear bumper groove. Secondly, the side skirts just take regular L brackets and screws you could buy for $3 at Lowes or Home Depot, it is NOT a custom fit mounting system they send with this kit from Wings West. If I do manage to find any remaining parts they threw in the box at the time I will absolutely include it in the shipment at no additional cost and will let you know at the time it goes out the door if there has been any inserted items not mentioned here.

I am a long time LVC member, if you need any verification of my legitimacy and trustworthiness please ask GrayGhost1 about me.. He has no affiliation with this sale nor am I saying he is endorsing or benefiting from this sale on any level. Him and I have worked with each other over the years and he can rest your mind on the fact that I will do what I say and you will get the product as described above in a timely manner after payment is received. I can quote you shipping prices or I can use your freight account if you get a discount on a certain carrier, it doesn't matter to me.

If you would like pictures of the actual kit just let me know, its sitting in my basement collecting dust and won't do me any good on the 08 CTS-4 D.I sitting in my garage, lol. I am just looking to off load it at a decent price before the holidays, compared to individually buying the kit on E-bay with the individual shipping costs they all have, this deal is hard to beat. Serious offers only as I want to get this thing out of my house as soon as possible.

Feel free to email requests to the following address:
didjital1 (at) gmail (dot) com

If you have any other questions feel more than free to contact me at the email above, I'll be happy to answer anything I can.

Other items I have if you wish to make an offer:
  • Chrome rear surround with emblem
  • Leather shift knob
  • Stock front chrome grille with emblem

P.S - All prices are negotiable to a certain extent. It is an unused high quality kit only missing 1 piece so please do not waste your own time by trying to get another $100 off this kit, serious offers only. I am just trying to get my original investment back less a handful of bucks so you can get a decent deal on what I am offering compared to buying the pieces individually on ebay and getting killed on the shipping for each piece.. or the whole kit cheaper, but paying $150+ for shipping.

God Bless,

Jason

you can buy a whole brand new kit on ebay for 600.00 plus 150.00 shipping.
Since just the front airdam is 300.00 plus shipping 200.00 is a fair offer.

Thanks for the comments and interest - the kit has been sold and is on its way to the new owner. Thank you again for your private messages and interest.

Have a safe and happy holiday season!

Members online

No members online now.
Back