Lincoln LS Tires and Rims For Sale

TexasLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 4 17" Five Star Rims along w/ a set of Goodyear LS Performance tires for sale for $1,200.00 Plus shipping and handling. They are in excellent shape. Two tires are two days old and the others are abour 6 months old. I am putting the new 2006 rims on my LS along with new tires. Let me know if anyone is interested. They are round and true.

Not meaning to be a jerk, but for that much I could have a set of nice custom wheels and tires. Are these Lincoln Rims really going for THIS much?!?

alot of money!

so really how much are you looking for? The stock ls rims arent that nice.

Rims for sale

HOMELS said:
so really how much are you looking for? The stock ls rims arent that nice.
I paid $220.00 per tire plus I figure each rims is worth about $100.00. I think rims are nice, just upgraded to 2006 LS rims.

Rims for sale

hockey930 said:
as in stock rims?
Yes. Flat silver. Tires are Goodyear LS @ $220.00 each plus each rim is worth about $100.00. I just upgraded to 2006 LS rims.

hockey930 said:
I was thinking they had diamonds around the outside or something.
Actually they do. Tires are $220.00 each plus $100.00 per rim. Do the math.

Rims for sale.

rocket5979 said:
Not meaning to be a jerk, but for that much I could have a set of nice custom wheels and tires. Are these Lincoln Rims really going for THIS much?!?
You're right. I figure to break even. Each tire is a Goodyear LS worth $220.00 each and each rim is atleast $100.00. I just upgraded to 2006 LS rims.

TexasLS said:
You're right. I figure to break even. Each tire is a Goodyear LS worth $220.00 each and each rim is atleast $100.00. I just upgraded to 2006 LS rims.

Not meaning to get on your case but giving an $80 depreciation difference between new rims and tires as compared to used rims and tires from a private seller doesn't seem like much of an offset.

You may have paid that much for those tires when new, but they are used.

Even if they only have 1 mile on them people will want to pay a used price because they are from a private seller and some sellers turn out crappy stuff. The only way to circumvent this is to have the price offset enough to overcome this hesitation of possibly getting screwed over.

I am not accusing you of any of this of course, as I don't know you. I am just explaining why these people feel like that price is considerably higher than what they feel is fair for a private sale. Good luck.

Rims for sale

rocket5979 said:
Not meaning to get on your case but giving an $80 depreciation difference between new rims and tires as compared to used rims and tires from a private seller doesn't seem like much of an offset.

You may have paid that much for those tires when new, but they are used.

Even if they only have 1 mile on them people will want to pay a used price because they are from a private seller and some sellers turn out crappy stuff. The only way to circumvent this is to have the price offset enough to overcome this hesitation of possibly getting screwed over.

I am not accusing you of any of this of course, as I don't know you. I am just explaining why these people feel like that price is considerably higher than what they feel is fair for a private sale. Good luck.

You're right. I was a bit conservative on the rims. Just trying to break even. Nobody has to buy them if they don't want to; it's that simple. Thanks for the info. though.

thats rediculous, 1200 for stock rims, i got 4 20" rims with nitto tires for 1200. i sold my factory ones for 425 including shipping, so good luckl trying to get that. look on ebay to c what theyre worth. trying to break even? HA, arent we all, have u noticed that everythign depreciates in value, do u see a 00 ls fror sale for 45k....no cause its used and it depreciates, just like ur rims and tires did.

Hey, guess what! Those will never sell online or to somebody that lives too far to pick them up. Shipping is outrageous for rims and tires.

TexasLS said:
You're right. I was a bit conservative on the rims. Just trying to break even. Nobody has to buy them if they don't want to; it's that simple. Thanks for the info. though.

I here to regretfully inform you that even though you "just want to break even" with selling these rims and tires, that your not going to. Things depreciate, especially consumable products like tires.

The others that posted after me have a valid point even if they did post in jest. Plainly put, you will not get that much out of those rims and tires.

I am not trying to hurt your sale. On the contrary I am trying to help you out by letting you know that your asking price is too high. That will result in you not selling anything, thus not getting any money back out of them let alone breaking even.

I am not even interested in purchasing these rims as I plan to acquire a set of 06 rims also, which means that I have no personal vested interest in seeing the price of your sale go down so I could buy for a lower price. I hope you understand my meaning. Merely trying to help.

Rims for sale

rocket5979 said:
I here to regretfully inform you that even though you "just want to break even" with selling these rims and tires, that your not going to. Things depreciate, especially consumable products like tires.

The others that posted after me have a valid point even if they did post in jest. Plainly put, you will not get that much out of those rims and tires.

I am not trying to hurt your sale. On the contrary I am trying to help you out by letting you know that your asking price is too high. That will result in you not selling anything, thus not getting any money back out of them let alone breaking even.

I am not even interested in purchasing these rims as I plan to acquire a set of 06 rims also, which means that I have no personal vested interest in seeing the price of your sale go down so I could buy for a lower price. I hope you understand my meaning. Merely trying to help.

Thanks. After much thought I realized I did word my "ad" wrong. Two of the tires are three weeks old, plus I am throwing a spare rim. Anyhow, all offers will be considered.

hey are they silver? with no curb rash im willing to offer $500 shipped to 11040

customtronic said:
Anyone interested in a like new set of chrome Ice Metal 883's with like new Nitto NT555 tires?

Hey man create your own thread. Don't jack this fella's... C'mon people professional courtesy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back