Lincoln LS Rims 20s

ocorral20

LVC Member
Reaction score
i got some 20s mounted on my LS and i like the look and i would like to know how you guys maintain CHROME rims?....from washing to polishing to drying.... anyone have any comments ??? let me know :)

sorry no help here...but i would love to see some pics because I am cuirrently lookin for some 20's to put on my ls

ocorral20 said:
i got some 20s mounted on my LS and i like the look and i would like to know how you guys maintain CHROME rims?....from washing to polishing to drying.... anyone have any comments ??? let me know :)

i wash em regularly... and afterwards i use either sum meguiars spray wax or sum kit wipe on wax... makes em shine :Beer

use windex instead of polishing with cream.......saves plenty of time and come out just as shiny

I just use some chrome wheel cleaner and a couple of good rags.

Ls 3.jpg

pics of the 20s

here are the pics that were requested thanks!!!! let me know what you guys think

DSCF0007.JPG

lincoln ls rims.JPG

lincoln ls rims 3.JPG

DSC00129.JPG

ocorral20 said:
Use Wheel Wax. That's what I use on my chrome wheels. It helps beat of brake dust and they look so good after being polished. Here's a link to their website:

http://www.wheelwax.com/

wheelwaxjar_web1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back