Lincoln Ls Parts for sale

Eleanor

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I thought I would throw a post up to let members know that I have put up a number of custom items for sale on my web page. I would like to sell them to members here 1st before putting the items on ebay or else where. I did put the link in the parts for sale section. Take a look if you are looking for any parts.
Thanks
Eleanor.

i would like 2 of the items.

2002 Front Ls grille with top portion painted silver birch
2002 Silver Birch license surround

but will these fit the 2003 ls.

TOPHERMAYNARD said:

The grille will fit the 2003 LS but the rear license plate surround will not.

Jeremy, where ya movin' to?

whats the price for the two-color Mclaren tailamps? Can you package the inners and outers together? And, are they just the lens' or the entire tailamp assembly?

TOPHERMAYNARD said:

Tophermaynard..
ken is right the grille will fit...the 02 surround will not. email me for the details...I will put it aside for ya...

Ken..Same city...just bought a house...The wife now wants a Lincoln Aviator. So the lse may have to be sold outward..or stripped and traded in. The bright side is when the aviator is paid for i can order my baby. A 1967 Mustang Fast back Eleanor version with all the bells and whistles!!

mayhawboy's LS..
do you mean the inner tail lamps with the top portion silver?..If so they are avail at 50.00 shipped. I only have the inners here. I can order the 03 outter set also if needed.

Let me know
Jeremy

You're gonna sell the LSE? Man, you need to get your head examined. However, I understand though. The wife's seem to do that! Hit me up if you decide to sell or part out the LSE. I might be interested.

Eleanor said:
Ken..Same city...just bought a house...The wife now wants a Lincoln Aviator. So the lse may have to be sold outward..or stripped and traded in. The bright side is when the aviator is paid for i can order my baby. A 1967 Mustang Fast back Eleanor version with all the bells and whistles!!

Dude! Funny how you were all get-up-and-go for a while... then you got married and you disappeared off the face of the earth. Now you've got to sell the LS?! Sounds like we know who's running the show at the Drexler's now!

I should've been at your wedding... I would've done the right thing and ended your pain. I know you would've done the same for me bro.

mholhut said:
Dude! Funny how you were all get-up-and-go for a while... then you got married and you disappeared off the face of the earth. Now you've got to sell the LS?! Sounds like we know who's running the show at the Drexler's now!

I should've been at your wedding... I would've done the right thing and ended your pain. I know you would've done the same for me bro.
LMAO!! Yeah, you there are two kinds of men in the world...ones that are whipped and ones that lie about it!

I knew I would get razzed about this....:)

Ken & Mike.....I may have to get my head examined. Man I love the car. I could keep it if we did not have harsh winters. I could also keep it, and continue to store it like I have. The car is about 5 years old and has only seen one winter. The one I did not have the car for might I add. To add insult, I have had only one problem with the car. That was the front clunk noise that I fixed. Turned out that the new pads i put on did not have the shim like the stock pads. That caused the pad to vibrate while braking. Thus making the caliper vibrate and then you get the clunk noise. All other problems that have been on the forums are null and void with my LSE. When I bought it I bought an extended warranty. I never needed to use it, 1250.00 down the drain, but peace of mind. If i do sell the car as it is right now, that person will walk away with a trouble free, head turning, great excelerating sound, custom Lincoln LSE. Not to mention the pride i have for the car. The car, when I got it was just the normal lincoln ls sport, all options except the analog phone.

itsnotmydaddys said:
lets stop beating around the bush, how much and how many miles?

The miles are just over 82K..Bought the auto at 55k 3.5 years ago. As for price. I have to see what i all have into it and get a fair value for it. I would like to sell it to a member, or up coming member. That way I know it will be taken care of. I plan on sitting down tonight and getting all the additions together and posting the for sale pics on my web site in a seperate album.

mcafferty..
yep all the items in the moving sale..are up for grabs. I also have a front lincoln ls hood bra that I forgot to add.

Jeremy

You will love your Aviator. I bought my wife one a couple of years ago. Ford got it right... You will love an SUV with that kind of power too. And the a/c seats are heaven here in Arizona. All in all...it may be one of the best vehicles I have ever bought. The only problem I have had with it is the a/c is a little weak around town with both the front and rear air going. There is nothing you can do about that either. Other than that, it has been basically trouble free.

mcafferty said:
How much for the LSE body kit I have a 01 Ls V8? It should fit well. thanks

Mc...Just sent you a pm.....

thanks
Jeremy

Members online

No members online now.
Back