Lincoln LS parts and Audio Equipment

RequestingFlyBy

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey Everyone. I sold the LS a few months back and now have some parts and things I took out. All prices include shipping in the US, and everything is in used condition except when noted. If the Sub and sub box are purchased together the box for the sub will not be included. I will keep it installed in the sub box. Paypal only. Local pick up is welcomed too. Paypal account is michaelrees82@yahoo.com. I will respond as quick as possible. Either email or pm. Thanks.

1.Front Caliper Decals, set of 3, silver - $2 - SOLD!!!
2. Reverse Light (Passenger side) nite shades w/out clearcoat. (experimenting and didn't care for the look. $25
3.Seat Cover/back trim code 4h. Has a lot of wear on it and some cracks - $30
4. Set of brand new front brake pads (missing 1 clip but can be used from the old brakes) - $35
5. Black Leather Shift Knob - $15 SOLD!!!!
6. Bulbs 9005 (2), 9006, 9006 Silverstar, 9145 (2), 9145 Silverstar - $5 each
7. Side marker lenses. Right side is OEM, Left Side is LSKoncepts smoked lens. - $5 each
8. Left Rear door lock mechanism. Works but doesn't have cable. - $20
9. Sub box for 12" sub. Custom made for the left side wheel well. 12x13x20 - $125
10. Sony Xplod XS-L121P5 has some minor blemishes and I repainted it to black - $35
11. Alpine MRP-M650 mono amp - $125
12. Leather Wrapped steering wheel trim code 4h - $40

DSCF1142.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1137.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1094Large.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1088Large.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1086Large.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1085Large.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1073Large.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1075Large.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF1063Large.jpg
[/IMG]
Steeringwheel.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture of the sub box in the trunk?

How much on the smoke side markers?
How did you smoke em?

Wow. I'm so sorry everyone. I traded the LS and haven't been on here. I apologize.

There is only 1 smoked lens and it's one from LSKoncepts. I didn't smoke it. The other is OEM.

All parts are still available except: Seat cover (still have back part), caliper decals, & shift knob.

All prices are listed at top.

The 1 reverse light I smoked with VHT nite shades, but never clearcoated it because I didn't like the way it looked. Otherwise in great shape.

May be interested in the steering wheel. Just need to verify my trim code using the vin. Car is 2 hours away.

Marcredd... You sent me a pm months ago about the steering wheel. You said yours was trim code 4t and mine is 4h. Let me know if it's different!

Members online

No members online now.
Back