Lincoln LS part out

Z'sLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out a Black lincoln LS with tan leather. The engine is blown but everything else must go! Text me or message me with what part you need along with an offer. Please make a good offer and I will reply quickly. 717 330-3441. Yes I will ship! Thanks

do you still have front and back bumpers? and possibly the plastics underneath the back bumper and passenger rear tire?

Yea I still have everything you need pm me an offer

QUOTE=nosignal6498;884383]do you still have front and back bumpers? and possibly the plastics underneath the back bumper and passenger rear tire?[/QUOTE]

Here are some more pics of parts from the car. i will try to update more pics every couple of days.

lssteeringwheel.jpg

driverseatj.jpg

driverinside.jpg

bumpera.jpg

mailgooglecomtk.jpg

mailgooglecomml.jpg

mailgooglecomc.jpg

mailgooglecomke.jpg

mailgooglecomuv.jpg

mailgooglecomwy.jpg

mailgooglecomjv.jpg

MMS sent about around 7:55pm today asking about a particular plastic cover for under the hood. If you did not receive it, pm me and I will resend. Thx....

i pmd you and still havent gotten a response do you have the plastic lower grill piece that comes off next to the passenger fog light ?

I need the exterior driver's side door handle complete. $25-$50. I am in London , Ontario, Canada. Ship via fedex or UPC.
Can do ???
AEStenning
403 Commissioners Rd E
U403
London Ont.
N6C 5Y5
tele. 519-681-3717 Cell 519-318-9289

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back