Lincoln ls odometer out help !! Please

Pdiddy777

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok hi everyone .. Have issue can't figure out . Had both sunroof drains been leaking down into pillar and floor . Fixed that finally . Now odometer was showing some weird numbers for awhile where odometer was . So figured water got into fem swapped that out with a used working one now I get a blank screen where odometer is . All rest of gauges work . Is there a wire or a cluster issue ? All fuses ok. . Please help

Man, if it's ONLY the odometer, consider yourself very fortunate. Do some searches here, because I've seen this come up before, but much MORE SERIOUS things were happening. don-ohio :)^)

I hear ya .. Wish someone knew what wires to look at from fuse panel in motor on passenger side . Some say that could be it . Still rides ok too .

You need to much more clearly describe what happened, what you have done, and what is currently going on. The fuses are certainly no mystery.

Fixed water leaks from sunroof going down pillars to floor . Don't know if had anything to do with it . Checked fuses . Now I get whole bunch of lines where odometer is and half a trip word etc . That's all

Now also I'm getting a flashing advance trac light and check advance trac warning Anyway of taking off the blinking light on that without the dealer . This car sucks

well when the electrical system start actring crazy all of the sudden, it is usually because the battery (and or alt) is on its way out.

Did you get the correct battery and connect the vent tube?
Did you check the alternator? What's the voltage at idle? While driving?
What year is this LS? Which engine?
Did you say that you replaced the odometer module in the cluster?
Have you checked the ABS codes?

Already replaced battery

many people have replace a battery before only to have that battery go bad in a very short time...

when either a battery or an alternator goes out, if its not caught early enough, which ever one is bad usually takes out the other one... I would have them both tested before ruling it as not the problem.

Members online

No members online now.
Back