Lincoln Ls Lug nuts

Bengal313

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2000 LS that has currently 17 inch wheels, the sport package. I am changing the wheels out with the 2003 Chrome 17s. My lug nuts are worn out so I was thinking about getting new ones. Do I need the original 2000 LS lug nuts which are hard to find and a bit expensive. Or do the 2003 Ls Wheels take a different one? See image of new wheel

lsrims2.jpg

They are under the center cap. So get any lug nuts that will fit. Who cares how it looks if it is hidden?

I agree.

But I would look into aftermarket tuner style lugs. They are harder to round out since they require a tool that is specific to the style lugs.

Yeah I don't really care the way they look. I just don't want it affecting my ride. If I was to get the aftermarket lugs what should I ask for in terms of size and spec? If possible provide part number please.

Dude,.. Im sorry I cant give the part number or specs do to the fact they came with my latest set of wheels. If you search hard enough on here as you know you would probably find the specs. After that just look for those specs in that type lug.

Again man,... I'm really sorry I cant be more help. Trust me if you have a hard time with rounding out lugs those lugs mentioned are a good choice.

After reading all the horror story about the OEM lug nuts I decided to put on aftermarkets ones. I heard that the Chrysler Sebring's fit. Should I go with them or can someone recommend some other aftermarket ones. Note the pic up top that my LS has a center cap that covers the nuts. So chrome or style isn't an issue. I just want a good fit.

mcg-65454_w_m.jpg

Heres a pic of the style I was referring to.

As you can tell it would be hard to damage them

I believe those wheels use different lug nuts compared to the first gen wheels with exposed lug nuts. I would just get a stock set of them. They don't have cheap ass covers over them and I've never come close to rounding them out with air tools ever.

I have my stockers sitting in a bag at my place. I can get a picture of them for you later on today.

FYI.... The specs for the stock LS lug nuts are:

12mm x 1.5 with a 63.6 center bore and cone ends.

I just had this problem a couple weeks ago. Just go with the plain "stockers" as pictured. I can't tell you how much money I've had to spend replacing those aftermarket ones. No matter what, the shops always strip the hell out of them. I already had paid and arm and a leg to purchase a set of new tires. Took them to get installed and they had to almost cut all of the round lug nuts off. I spent a bunch of money to have them replace them with stock ones and gave them a set of four of those aftermarket ones that I had bought previously. Just a couple weeks ago I changed my brakes and rotors and already, they had stripped the new aftermarket ones while putting the new tires on. Basically, I found that the dealership had the cheapest price on them. At first they quoted me a higher price but the unexposed ones as pictured are like a dollar cheaper a piece. Their price was cheaper than all the local parts stores. I have the exact same wheels, by the way.

i bought after market lugs and have held up 100%. the only thing was that a few members were telling me that they probably wouldn't work on a(n) OEM setup. here's the link regardless, might help someone else

Members online

No members online now.
Back