Lincoln LS keypad codes

DUVALINCOLN

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I use to know the code to the keypad on the outside of my Lincoln but recently forgot the numbers. Is there a way to get the code without going to the dealership? I went there this past Friday and was told it would cost $45 to get the pass codes...wow.

I really wish I knew for sure, but on my 90's Cougar it was on a sticker in the trunk, in fact right on the trunk's lift arm.

Well I read the owners manual and it said the codes can be found on the computer module, I research to find where that is located and found it to be in the driveside door panel. I check and there was no sticker found with the codes. I wondering if I'm looking in the right place. Just can't see paying $45 for a 3 minute code to pop up on their scanner.

Ford dropped the stickers years ago for obvious reasons. You will need someone with a Ford specific reader (WDS). If you really want to know it's worth $45, IMHO. When I bought my '06 I had the dealer pull the code before I paid.

I need to reset mine from the last owner and get my own code

Well, there's always 11111, 11112, 11113, 11114, 11115, ect...

brute force haha
if you make minimum wage that may be an option
just pay and be done with it, its handy occasionally

The dealer wants me to drop it off for the day plus $30.

well thats half the price that the dealers round here want...

so i would say letting my car sit around until they have some extra time to squeeze it in is well worth thirty bones.

Members online

Back