Lincoln LS is now the Winter Beater

04LSSport

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am turning forty in less then two month so I figured it was time to get a new toy. A 2006 Mustang GT with the Manual 5 Speed and a few options. This makes the LS the Winter and bad weather car :D

The Engines sounds so nice when you turn it on :)
I hope to pick it up tomorrow but I may have to wait until Wednesday. ;)

They make a nice pair. My other car is a 1990 LS Sport 5.0 with a 5 speed. Its the grocery getter and short trip car. The 2000 LS is the long trip car (and snow vehicle). As I've said before with good snow tires the LS is a good snow driver.

Here is my other car: :D
jeep.JPG

Well I picked up the Mustang yesterday. What a thrill to drive :D
Before the LS I had a 2002 F150 Harley Davidson with the Supercharger, which was a lot of fun to drive, but the Mustang is a different beast for power. They are forecasting snow over the next few days here in Toronto so I won't be driving her to much for now. I can spend some time detailing her my way though. The dealer put there logo on the trunk lid which will have to come off. I hate it when the do that.

NICE buy I am really looking foward to the debut of the Shelby!
What color did you happen to buy?

-Scott-

ps This my other car!

millie.jpg

Nice Jag, ohioLS.

These are the specs of the car:

2006 Mustang GT
Tungsten Grey/ Dark Charcoal Galloping Horse Cloth
5 Speed Manual
Interior Sport Package
17" in Bright Machined Cast Aluminum Wheels
Wheel Locking Kits

I kept the options to a minimum to keep the payment down. I can add things later as funds allow.

how ever nice of other vehicles you own, the Lincoln LS shouldn't ever be referred to as a 'beater'. I guess the reference to a 'beater' is a lil different out here in the sticks....

Motodrew said:
how ever nice of other vehicles you own, the Lincoln LS shouldn't ever be referred to as a 'beater'. I guess the reference to a 'beater' is a lil different out here in the sticks....

;)

I guess it is a juppy Beater then :) . Of course the LS is by no means a beater and or less of a car then a stang. I am just being funny by calling it that.

Members online

Back