Lincoln LS is famous!

Dizzledude

LVC Member
Reaction score
I know this is a dumb post, but none the less I just thought I would share that while watching "The Avengers" I noticed that near the end Captain America is standing on I believe a gen II LS! He gives an order to the police to set up a perimeter to protect civilians against the attack. This, for some reason excited me enough to share with the biggest LS fans I know of. :D

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that the headers have been installed for about 4 months now, but she has developed other issues. Thanx for reading.

all i read was headers...

more info please, dyno numbers? feel a difference? video? pics? anything?

all i read was headers...

more info please, dyno numbers? feel a difference? video? pics? anything?

Sorry. I don't have many pics besides the one's I posted in the "Headers In" post I did months ago. As for the dyno numbers I have been very busy being a broke full-time student(16 credits), with a full-time job. :rolleyes: I did feel a slight difference initially, but was sadly disappointed with six trouble codes saying it was running lean(bank 1, 2), and also running rich(bank 1,2). Head scratch'er huh.

headers?! pics?

Sorry. But like I said above there aren't many pics. I planned on doing more, but school is very demanding. I did have to drop my exhaust once and I did take some pics of that. I will try to post those soon. Pretty soon I "Luana" will be put away for the winter for some much needed suspension work. Hopefully.

This is the exhaust I had custom bent by a local shop. This is also one of my many excuses for taking so long. :rolleyes: I should also mention that I received a tune from Torrie, but I think it still has to be adjusted.

Front of Exhaust View.jpg

Lower Front Exhaust View.jpg

Front of Exhaust.jpg

Rear of Exhaust.jpg

Sensor #2 Hole.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back