Lincoln LS Headlights w/ Demon Eyes

DJKapeesh

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Re posting this topic previously labeled M/C Demon Eyes

I'm selling a pair of refinished and refined Lincoln LS Headlights w/ painted blackout paint eye brows. Headlights were recently taken off the car and the first picture is very current.

I'm now asking only $100 + Shipping OBO

Only small flaw is that left headlight can take in some moisture. Fear not the headlights were sealed using clear silicone and can be re opened in the oven.

0256a168.jpg

c3c44fe9.jpg

2dc45566.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think those lights are going to sell. They need a LOT of work.

I don't think those lights are going to sell. They need a LOT of work.

Ya maybe use one more restoration kit on it. Buff it down and wet sand the whole thing in about 3 hours. But the price is adjusted for that. I could redo it myself and sell them for 175 as i planned to. Im sure someone who needs to buy headlights won't mind a cheap set with demon eyes attached already?

I'm glad you noticed my add lol.

No I won't sell the grill looked long and far for that myself. I put that up yesterday since someone local is expressing interest in buying the car. I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested.

if you get 7500 or even 7k for that car post it and im gonna sell mine thats a little high on the price if ya ask me

if you get 7500 or even 7k for that car post it and im gonna sell mine thats a little high on the price if ya ask me

will do. But I put a lot of time and money into that car so I posted a little high. But every state has its own car values as well

I'll take em'

I just sent you a PM. Mail me back if you agree and I'll send you my info or leave your number and I'll call at a time of your choice. Thanx

Members online

Back