Lincoln LS from Quebec !

PnkrWeb

LVC Member
Reaction score
hi im from quebec im 20 year old i bought my LS like 2 - 3 month ago .. from the dealer used since i love it .. but its store for winter now so cant drive it i miss it already but i have a valve cover gasket job to do it it before summer and i plan buying some 20inch wheel for it to pretty soon some kind of 5 ray like foose speedster style but not foose too expensive lol and my other project will maybe be magnaflow catback.. Cold air intake.. and HID 8000k in low beam .. ive already bough and add 6000k in fog light and its awsome lighting on the ground

here some pic of my LS the actual 17inch wheel on it were already on when i bought it .. and osrry for my speeling i am canadian french

dsc01014copyem0.jpg

dsc00970copylf5.jpg

dsc00983copyon4.jpg

12376346bg6.jpg

dsc00951rr7.jpg

and there is my winter car and for those who wonder yes i dont drive those mag in winter lol that buick skylark wich is now my winter car were my main car before i buy the lincoln has a lil sound system lowered spring eibach too

photo38877copyls1.jpg

there's 2 new pic i took today.. the read wasnt snowy so i took it for a small drive and pic with my second car

dsc01199copyxa4.jpg

dsc01198copyeh5.jpg

Welcome to the forum man! I like your pictures! I think that is the first one I have seen posted of an LS burnout. Some guys put up youtube videos but I really like your pics. I must say that I like your LS's wheels.

One last thing.... Stay off the grass!

LOL.... just kidding

Moi aussi jviend du québec , bienvenue dans le site!!!
Black on black !!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2837249

j'ai prit des pix avec un gars de monchar l'été passé puis ont avais fait un meet

oui jai vu te spic sur cardomain.. le gars tu parle c samykekchose.. beige ak les 20"chrome.. jai aprler avec au Sport compact National a montreal cette enner.. et jai vu son char ds le parking ye clean y too.. mais black on black rocks !!!

and about my wheels .. they are 17" i didnt choose them they were on teh car when i bougth it but they are nicer than OEM wheel.. but ill prefer my future 20" lol

like the 240sx, want to sell it? Had one identical in black with the SR20DET, I wish I never sold that car.

well its my freinds 240xs and its wrecked now lol :( it was clean he lost the rear ina curve almost on drift and the rear of the car did hurt the begining of the ide guard so the rear is bent

DSC01172.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back