Lincoln LS Forums???

pusha2009

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any good forums or websites like LLSOC. I don't want to pay but I love their forums and website.
Thanx

pusha2009 said:
I was wondering if there are any good forums or websites like LLSOC. I don't want to pay but I love their forums and website.
Thanx

THis one?

you gotta give her a chance, this forum has not even been around for a year. Whats wrong with congregating with the likes of non LS owners anyway?

Pepsi2185 said:
you gotta give her a chance, this forum has not even been around for a year. Whats wrong with congregating with the likes of non LS owners anyway?

Nothing but I think that sites that are decicated are better. Also I don't want to have to wait for 3 hours until someone posts. Anyway if SOMEONE elses cares to post do you know of any other Lincoln LS forums.

pusha2009 said:
Nothing but I think that sites that are decicated are better. Also I don't want to have to wait for 3 hours until someone posts. Anyway if SOMEONE elses cares to post do you know of any other Lincoln LS forums.

You want free? This is it, along with Edmunds! You want to Pay? LLSOC.

I do all three. Many others do as well. I have owned a Lincoln LS (2000 and now 2003) for 4 years now. I have found no other forums even close to these 3.

Kelleyo said:
You want free? This is it, along with Edmunds! You want to Pay? LLSOC.

I do all three. Many others do as well. I have owned a Lincoln LS (2000 and now 2003) for 4 years now. I have found no other forums even close to these 3.

O well LLSOC here I come lol.

I have given it a chance and it has been growing. At a years end, maybe there will be more posting to my liking. There shouldn't be more guests then there is members. Whats up with that!

Sifrino3 said:
I have given it a chance and it has been growing. At a years end, maybe there will be more posting to my liking. There shouldn't be more guests then there is members. Whats up with that!

Ya but the site for the car I own now hasen't been up long and look at it. http://evolutionm.net/ . Also I would like guest to get the guts to sign up. J/P. Anyway Things Will Grow. BTW How Do You Like That Site.

I love this site. It is one of the cleaner and well maintained forums I have been apart of. You also have more then one opinion. You have Lincoln, Cadillac, and other owners of diiferent makes and models. Which makes for a mix of answers. You also have the owner of the site able to help you when ever you need it. It has never taken more then an hour for him to get back to me and that shows alot!

When you post a thread. You will always get plenty of responces. You may have to wait for three hours. But this site does get busy from time to time. That is when it is fun to be a member of this site. Mornings and evening seem to be busy.

We are in the building stages. When one member like you. Chooses to stay with a forum. It only gets that much better. It has grown alot over these few months. Reminder, this site just opened in March 2004 and it has grown this much.

Where else do you have contests to see what the best Lincoln or Cadillac is and winners recieves prizes. Just for being a member you can get discounts from picked sites. I do not know when or what sites it will be. But the bigger the site is. The better choices we will have.

Last edited:
Sifrino3 said:
I love this site. It is one of the cleaner and well maintained forums I have been apart of. You also have more then one opinion. You have Lincoln, Cadillac, and other owners of diiferent makes and models. Which makes for a mix of answers. You also have the owner of the site able to help you when ever you need it. It has never taken more then an hour for him to get back to me and that shows alot!

Wow. Thank you for the great compliments!
:eek2:​

Yup, we've been around 5 months and have almost 700 registered members and over 12,000 posts. Oh, and we got 3 MILLION hits in July. So yes, we're growing. Whats most important is that we're growing with great people who are all becoming great friends.

LLSOC is a good site, and I would absolutely suggest you examine all options. TO my knowlege no other sites are dedicated to the LS. I understand what you mean by a dedicated site, but part of the purpose of this site is to bring alot of groups together so we can all learn from each other and help problem solve. Believe me, there are some here who have incredible amounts of automotive knowledge.

I for one hope you choose to stay, but if not, good luck.

Joeychgo said:
Wow. Thank you for the great compliments!
:eek2:​

Yup, we've been around 5 months and have almost 700 registered members and over 12,000 posts. Oh, and we got 3 MILLION hits in July. So yes, we're growing. Whats most important is that we're growing with great people who are all becoming great friends.

LLSOC is a good site, and I would absolutely suggest you examine all options. TO my knowlege no other sites are dedicated to the LS. I understand what you mean by a dedicated site, but part of the purpose of this site is to bring alot of groups together so we can all learn from each other and help problem solve. Believe me, there are some here who have incredible amounts of automotive knowledge.

I for one hope you choose to stay, but if not, good luck.

I have decied to stay. I may look into LLSOC as well but I really don't think paying is worth it. Anyway I didn't know how new this site was. Well let the site prosper and hell maybe it will be the biggest lincoln and caddie car forum in a year or 2.

pusha2009 said:
I have decied to stay. I may look into LLSOC as well but I really don't think paying is worth it. Anyway I didn't know how new this site was. Well let the site prosper and hell maybe it will be the biggest lincoln and caddie car forum in a year or 2.

That is our hopes. One site for Lincoln's and one for Cadillac's. Also, who ever can stand us!

Well I'll put my 2 cents in. I'm a regional director for LLSOC and it's the only website that is solely dedicated to the Lincoln LS. With that you only get just that...the Lincoln LS. However, I frequent this site because I've always loved the Lincoln Mark VIII. I can view and read about that car because I might purchase a Mark VIII sometime later down the road. I don't get that at LLSOC. I like Lincolns vs Cadillacs and the content it brings.

Now I frequent all of the Lincoln boards such as this one and Lincolns Online. I want to see what other folks are saying about the Lincoln products. The yearly membership at LLSOC is $35 a year which is less than 10 cents a day. Some folks get their drawers in a wad about it but it's not the end of the world.

I'm not wanting to debate this with any member here. I just wanted to add that we all carry the same passion....CARS! Let's talk about cars and get on with life. Or better yet...step on the gas! That's what I always do. :steering

10 cents a day. Not too bad.. along with the 500 other things most people do that cost 10 cents a day.

pusha2009 said:

Actually, LLSOC pays YOU. The $$ I've saved on a CAI specifically designed for the LS, the technical details of maintenance jobs, etc. have more than paid for my 2yrs (so far) of membership @ LLSOC. There are deals and info available there that you will find nowhere else (even at most dealerships). I regularly post on 5 different boards (including this one) and LLSOC is the only one I pay dues to........ because it is worth it.

I've been on several forums or mailing lists for cars (this one, Merkur, MG), bikes (Suzuki, british,) and other activities (skiing, touring). Some have real good technical information, ways to save money, organized meetings and many other benefits. None charges a fixed fee. Several suggest donations to pay for computer equipment and such. Some are supported by advertising.

While the LLSOC business model works my preference is:

1) A no frills mailing list, all posts on a subject emailed to me.
2) A moderator whose job is limited to stopping mindless flaming, reminding posters to stay on topic, and on rare occasions removing posters who don't play well with others.
3) No advertising
4) No business related postings (ads for member selling no longer needed parts or parting out or selling cars allowed)
5) Voluntary donations.

I've found this allows the best use of my time. Postings can be filtered to e-mail directories for each list and displayed in subject then date order. This allows me to see each subject and author and decide to read, delete or respond.

pragmatic said:
I've been on several forums or mailing lists for cars (this one, Merkur, MG), bikes (Suzuki, british,) and other activities (skiing, touring). Some have real good technical information, ways to save money, organized meetings and many other benefits. None charges a fixed fee. Several suggest donations to pay for computer equipment and such. Some are supported by advertising.

While the LLSOC business model works my preference is:

1) A no frills mailing list, all posts on a subject emailed to me.
2) A moderator whose job is limited to stopping mindless flaming, reminding posters to stay on topic, and on rare occasions removing posters who don't play well with others.
3) No advertising
4) No business related postings (ads for member selling no longer needed parts or parting out or selling cars allowed)
5) Voluntary donations.

I've found this allows the best use of my time. Postings can be filtered to e-mail directories for each list and displayed in subject then date order. This allows me to see each subject and author and decide to read, delete or respond.

Ok I get the point lol.
*The Mods Can Go Ahead And Close This Thread*

pusha2009 said:
Ok I get the point lol.
*The Mods Can Go Ahead And Close This Thread*

We dont close threads here........ unless we feel we absolutely have to.

Sifrino3 said:
:eek:wned:

:bow:
I am sorry that I have only been here a week or so at most and don't know that you don't close threads that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually didn't know the site was so new either. Looks like it has been around awhile from the amount of options and design. It's pretty cool to get involved so early. See where all this leads in another year. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back