Lincoln LS For Sale + Grill

2002 LS V8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm parting with my Lincoln LS and need to get rid of it. Photos can be seen in the photo gargage or at this ad. I'm asking 15.5k but am willing to negotiate some. The car comes with Angel Eyes/Cleared Headlights, cleared side markers, Hoen bulbs, and tinted windows. It's a sport model so it has the autoshift, advancetrac, and Alpine Stereo. MAKE ME AN OFFER!:D

959384910.209026092.IM1.02.565x421_A.565x378.jpg

Also for sale is my Pearl White LSE Grill. This is for sale via eBay and can be found here.

Isnt the sport model the lsE? That doesnt look like an LSE Kit... im confused

BanginLS said:
Isnt the sport model the lsE? That doesnt look like an LSE Kit... im confused
He doesn't state that his car has the LSE body kit. He only states the grille is the LSE grille.

2002 LS V8 said:
I'm parting with my Lincoln LS and need to get rid of it. Photos can be seen in the photo gargage or at this ad. I'm asking 15.5k but am willing to negotiate some. The car comes with Angel Eyes/Cleared Headlights, cleared side markers, Hoen bulbs, and tinted windows. It's a sport model so it has the autoshift, advancetrac, and Alpine Stereo. MAKE ME AN OFFER!:D

959384910.209026092.IM1.02.565x421_A.565x378.jpg

Also for sale is my Pearl White LSE Grill. This is for sale via eBay and can be found here.

Aight aight aight. Would you want tp sell the clear side markers? How about trading them?

Members online

Back