Lincoln LS exhaust

I just hope it now goes on record that there's another brand of exhaust out there that works.....it may not be for everyone but at least it widens the options a little bit. As for the previous bunch of posts, :) quite entertaining reading! I'm sorry if I started something, it wasn't the intent when I decided to post on the Mina system.

One thing I will say that does not support my case (I don't believe in hiding info) and that's getting the system was handled very poorly by Jaguar XP, it could have been circumstance but the fact is I did not like their customer service at all and would hesitate using this retailer if I had it to do again.

All I have to do is take the Cape Ferry and Im almost there. Ill bring the goods Glanga you dont have to worry, I can even bring the item you want to buy and a few lawn chairs if hes gunna make a threat....

( which by the way sounds like the most immature stupid thing to say over the internet. Do you threaten little kids on the chat rooms like this, did you need to mail letters to all your neighbores stateing you commited a certain felony crime with the use of the internet? How would your parole board feel about you haveing the ability to go on the internet dont they restrict you from these things?)....

I never been on the ferry kinda funny using one to meat up with one. (Not glanga of course)

the lewes?

As I stated dude good job and nice find, you are right its not for all of us but I wish you hadent taken my first post to this subject the way you had, it was not intended that way.

Yes Glanga, the Lewes ferry.

For the sake of anyone looking here and missing my other post on this subject, a couple pics of how the Mina Jag exhaust turned out. It is definitely as loud as some of the sound clips I've heard posted of LS V8's. Not too loud, but clearly upgraded. It was kind of muffled and quiet when new, now that I have about 1K on it, it's not only a rumble now, it's nice!!! I was sitting in the stealership waiting for it to be brought out for pick up (after a disappointing visit for the stereo and the overheating issue when in sport shift mode), and when it pulled up, just by ear it was clearly not a stock LS exhaust.....

cnv0607px6.jpg

cnv0603dx3.jpg

cnv0606ji5.jpg

cnv0605jn4.jpg

Just Currious On About How Much This Cost You To Get Done Out The Door? Have You Gotten It Dynoed Or Are You To Tune It And See Your Hp And Torque Gain? If You Have What The The Gain ?

First, I'm not a dyno person. Can't really answer why, just seems a waste of a day unless you have a very complex system of upgrades that need tuning or you need to keep track of a long list of hop ups. I have intake and exhaust and I'm going to be adding one thing more, the SCT tune only so I can get rid of the top speed limiter. It could be nice I suppose to quote 'a number' but since I feel the seat of the pants improvements, and like the improved look, like knowing that a more open exhaust is good for more hp, and LOVE the way it sounds, I don't need a dyno. Jag XP said it was good for 10-12 hp on the Jags, so it's good for 'some' hp, just like the K&N was good for 'some' HP, and HP I can feel in improved performance.

The Mina was $850 give or take and I got a bit of a refund due to a snafu with shipping. Add in the install cost and I have just over $900 in it. Could do better with a bunch of different components thrown together, could do worse with a Bassani that I was quoted over 2grand for. I am VERY pleased with this product and find the result to be value added.

Members online

No members online now.
Back