Lincoln LS computer module

toomanyfumes

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the site. I did meet several of you guys at Mespock's Boscobel beach party. ( I was riding my gold GL1500 Goldwing.)

I just bought a 2005 Lincoln LS and I am trying to find the code for the keyless entry. The owners manual says it's on the computer module but I don't know where that is. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Well you are in the wrong forum.. LOL... LS guys don't like us Mark VIII guys too much... They don't come to our parties and don't invite us to theirs.. LOL...

Welcome good friend... you'll find LvC very similar to SSG...

Not sure on the LS but it can be found on the passenger's side hinge in the trunk of a Mark VIII

If you don't have the owner's packet with the card that has the code, you're going to have to go to the dealer to get it. This car is not like older Lincolns where it's on a sticker somewhere. Nobody's yet to find it anywhere.

Welcome to here and enjoy the new car.

Hey Mespock how's it going? I know on my T-Bird it's on the trunk hinge also. I have the manual but not the owner ID card with the #.

I'm going to stop at the dealer tomorrow. I'm gonna upload some photo's also.

Hey Mespock how's it going? I know on my T-Bird it's on the trunk hinge also. I have the manual but not the owner ID card with the #.

I'm going to stop at the dealer tomorrow. I'm gonna upload some photo's also.

Well I hope you can help start a new trend of having some LS's at our meets.. We'll be having a Christmas Party in Dec. Close to you in the Lombard IL area...

Well you are in the wrong forum.. LOL... LS guys don't like us Mark VIII guys too much... They don't come to our parties and don't invite us to theirs.. LOL...

Welcome good friend... you'll find LvC very similar to SSG...

Not sure on the LS but it can be found on the passenger's side hinge in the trunk of a Mark VIII

the reason we dont invite you guys is because you guys are too d@mn wild, running around town shredding tires with your "huge motors"! JK , i sure miss my Mark and i hate this four door bullsht, i would sell a kidney and a lung on the blackmarket if i could squeeze a 32V 4.6L in my baby. i would buy one today if fords had enough balls to make a 08 Mark VIII, Maybe it time for a Mark IX.

but as to the topic, the only place any one has found the code in an LS is on the card that comes with the manule, they do say that is is written and the "computer" but no one has been able to find this for themselfs, i tried every combo of numbers i could try on every computer module i could try with no luck. when i took the car into the dealership to have the code pulled, the tech there told me that ford stopped printing the code on body parts back sometime around 98-00. so if you dont have the card be prepaired to spend $60 to have it pulled, or if you just bought the car and it didnt come with the card take it back to the salesman and have him pull the code

Well I don't think my V6 will be shredding many tires! I was looking for a V-8 but got a great deal on this one. I bought it from a Toyota dealer that was going to send it to auction and they said they couldn't get the code.

The local Lincoln dealer did hook up a reader and find it for me, said they had to charge me half an hour of labor, $30 for 10 minutes of work.

It's well worth it, I did use the keyless entry on my T-Bird a lot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back