lincoln ls commercials

Silver MTX said:
They are from 2000 I think???

i don't know what year. but i noticed in the end of the first link when the narrator comes in he says, "lincoln ls, where its going may not be as surprising as where it comes from."

I remember that first one! It was so cool at the time (still pretty neat). It was like the first commercial to do that continuous zoom-out-between-scenes thing. or something like that

Wood.. . Leather.... Adrenaline????? what???

Old, but nice comercials. That LS doesn't have sunroof by the way.

Yo!!! I remember that 1st one too! I forgot all about it. They are pretty dope for their time.

Well maybe I don't get around much, and I am guilty of going last channel any time advertising comes on the tube, but to date I still think those are the best car ads I've seen.

Unlike some where cars are flying, or driving up the side of buildings, or just doing things that aren't even related to the car or the purchasing of one.......like a lot of asian car ads......

Brings back memories of my lust for an LS long before I owned one :).

Great commercials, except the "Wood, Leather, Adrenaline" horsepatootie.

Anybody know what music that is? I like the Classical stuff with a beat - almost techno sounding.

Wood.. . Leather.... Adrenaline????? what???

Old, but nice comercials. That LS doesn't have sunroof by the way.

Hey whats wrong with LS's without sunroofs???? j/k :shifty:

anywho i found this commercial on my computer and couldnt find it on youtube so i uploaded it myself. its from 2002, kinda silly but its still one of the rare ls commercial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmrqbyFvW-A

:cool: Anyone notice in the beginning of the first one he is driving a manual LS?

Members online

No members online now.
Back