Lincoln LS Clear Turn Signal Lenses

Briansls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have or now where I can get the Lincoln LS Clear Turn Signal Lenses for a 2001 or even the headlights with the clear lenses already in their.

ebay, u can find the clear side markers for cheap search "lincoln ls clear".... for the clear turn signals just take the light apart urself, it's easy, search the forum for online instructions on that Im sure ull find it

you can remove the amber from your headlight pretty simple. Go to LSKoncepts and look at their tech section. They sell the clear plastics.... but the last i saw they were back ordered.

what about if you have the dreaded BLACK SEALANT or whatever the color was. I have it, am I S.o.L.?

most people have bought grey sealed ones to mess with the inside. A few people tried to dremel the black sealant and i think a few actually got it to work. I dont know how they did it, but it must be possible. The key to either way is making sure you seal it properly after.

what about if you have the dreaded BLACK SEALANT or whatever the color was. I have it, am I S.o.L.?

There is a company called lightwurkz. They specialize in head and tail lights modifications. They can do it because they have an I think it's an 06 LS on their website. But be prepared to pay. I'm going to do to the 06 conversion and want the 03 headlights with angel eys and the bezel painted, 500 bones to do because they said it's an process to get those light open. Check their website out here. http://www.lightwurkz.com/

Last edited:
I took a old busted up headlight with black glue I have to play with and put it in the oven and it does soften the black glue but still you cant get them apart without damaging them in some way. Its really hard to pull them apart but it does soften the glue enough to imagine it could work.

I thought the black glue was on 03+ headlights..... So brian your LS has the gray glue. That's the first mod I (and alot others did)...

Just bake and 350 for 15 minutes and pull apart. Take out the orange lens. Reheat for 10 minutes, take out and push/hold everything together for about 5 minutes.... That's the down and dirty of it.. There's a write up somewhere w/ pictures and all that bull somewhere.

2000's and early 01's had the Grey glue. From what I remember hearing a mix of 2000's and 2001's had black or Grey glue. After the early 2001 run they started just black.

that's right... 250.. not 350... You want back headlights, not melted (probably on fire) plastic

i was just thinkin of popping to amber lenses out and putting in some clear turn signal bulbs :p

That link doesn't work. Anyone have step by step guide?

"Search" is your friend. This has been discussed over and over. You sure don't need to ask the same question in FIVE DIDN'T THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Rell might have that document, he mentioned he manage to download all the good info from that site before it filed Chapter 12.

worth a try and ask him. he may have it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back