Lincoln LS Camber Kit

raylisiak said:
Anyone try this yet? I just ordered mine for my LS with the Sprint 1.75" drop springs. My traction now really sucks as I think my car is only getting grip on the insides of the tires.

http://www.drivewire.com/performanceparts/eibach/lincolnlsalignmentkit.html
My understanding is that this is only for the front. Most of us that lowered our cars are naturally running more camber - however were able to get the fronts in 'close enough' (I'm about a degree out) but the rear is the issue - no adjustments in the suspension and no aftermarket kit available.

A LLSOC member tried this kit and ended up taking is off because it didn't fit well.

Thanks Quik, I just cancelled, I was under the impression they made something for the rear camber

My car also rides on the insides of the tires. The inside are almost bald and the ouside of each tire is like new. Anyway to fix this?

SurfjaxLS said:
My car also rides on the insides of the tires. The inside are almost bald and the ouside of each tire is like new. Anyway to fix this?

Dismount the tires and flip em around. :joke
:invasion:

SurfjaxLS said:
nope - the rear suspension does not have a camber adjustment.

I autocross so having some camber is ok by me.

Members online

Back