Lincoln LS 302

what I really want to know is what he is using to control the VVT on his 2nd gen motor in his 1st gen car/computer?

without the VVT, its really not that different from a 1st gen 3.9, other than not having a bendy straw intake that wraps around the entire car...

Every time I see this thread it makes me want to buy a Gen1 and start work on a 347(302) stroker or maybe a 408(351) stroker.

-sighs-

Every time I see this thread it makes me want to buy a Gen1 and start work on a 347(302) stroker or maybe a 408(351) stroker.

-sighs-

I think teksid from a Mark Viii, 4.6 32v is the way to go, and keep it Lincoln. But yea, who wouldn't want a 5.2 flat pane, right?

honestly, I wouldn't bother with a 5.2...

Id much rather go with a 5.8!!! (but then I'd have to find a car that it fits in! lol)

honestly, I wouldn't bother with a 5.2...

Id much rather go with a 5.8!!! (but then I'd have to find a car that it fits in! lol)

Getting my acceleration fix from bikes and wanting a manual transmission I'd go with a Cyclone with a 6MT from a late model Mustang should fit.

I think nothinng will suit the track better than a high revving 5.2. For straigh line maybe 5.8 would be the way to go. Still Teksid for a budget build.

So uhm.. what happened??

I still have the lincoln. It is now a Gen 2 engine manual car. I had an issue and it stopped running. I troubleshoot the problem and corrected the issue. It had a short between the crank sensor leads. Free fix.

I now have a 2015 mustang gt pp premium recaro 401a and the lincoln is for sale if the price is right.

Also, I have the full supercharger system and all that is needed for the conversion from a 2003 jaguar s type r. I plan to add the supercharger to the Lincoln if I get bored.

I love the Lincoln and will hold onto it unless I get a good offer. To be completely honest, the new Mustang was just too awesome not to get one.

BTW, the coyote engine is awesome but too wide for an ls engine bay. The coyote is 1" wider than the space between the shock towers on the ls. Take it from me, if you have an ls just put a supercharger on it or build the 3.9. The aj motors are so much nicer than the old sbf.

Well, yea who wont like the new stang, honestly?
Got pics? Thats like the obvious question eh?
So back to Lincoln.. you have a Gen 2 V8 engine, on a Gen 1 body, with a manual transmission!?!?

^^ Its all in his build thread, and a condensed version in his FS thread in the classifieds.

I wish I had the space for the Jad/LS, I would buy it all dwiggy :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back