Lincoln Limo. website... Lots of cool things for the Towncar

Pretty cool. Thanks for the link. I think I may purchase rocker panels from them.

Last edited:
92 Arizona Towncar said:
Alright... I got the okay from the Board leaders to post the web site... Maybe if we're lucky, we can get this website to offer deals to Lincoln Vs. Cadillac members?!? :eek: Enjoy!!! :cool:

www.mtgparts.com

Its been added to my list of companies to talk to. Ive been speaking with companies and am preparing a Recommended vendors area - where members can rate vendors, (maybe post written reviews as well) - but also vendors that will give member a set discount. I have a few vendors prepared to do this already, but am trying to compile a more comprhensive list before I present it to you.

Lets not forget the tech section folks --- I NEED ARTICLES!!!!!!! :) HELP!!!!!!!

(See: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=1073 )

This is a real important part of the site folks. The more we have - the more members we can draw and keep - and that means vendors wil be more interested and I'll be able to negotiate better deals -- so HELP!!!!!!!!! :)

that is a good site, I always want some good old fashion
fog.jpg

I went to their web site and ordered a catalog, if the catalog is any good i will order from them. I like the spoiler, the rocker panels and the mini srobe light. :give :Beer :L

I've got the catalog, I just left the part about Company name blank... It's all the same stuff as the website, just more appeal because you can touch the magazine... :cool:

Members online

Back