Linclon Mark VII - Brake parts needed for LSC '88 ASAP

mark7dc

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Greetings to Mark VII owners & parts supply sources: MarkVIIdc (nickname) needs to buy brake parts for his '88 Lincoln Mark VII LSC as follows: Part Name & Description: Outlet Valve e7ly2c257a (#given by Ford Dealer) and also (same part) ..... " " e7lc2c219ab (#given by parts dealer)???
*** It's one of these 2 nbrs ... & it may need a module to go with it, as follows: Lincoln Mark VII "module" # e7ly2b373a (#given by Ford dealer)
Question: Will prefer new but will consider new ... can you contact mechanic
as follows: Toyota Repair Ctr, 3831-F Plyers Mill Rd, Kensington. Md 20895
Tel (301) 933 1193 or email adctoyota@hotmail.com (mail part here ASAP))
Contact tel: (202) 258 5590 or email: mfcody3@yahoo.com Thanks!!!!

mark7dc said:
Part Name & Description: Outlet Valve e7ly2c257a (#given by Ford Dealer) and also (same part) ..... " " e7lc2c219ab (#given by parts dealer)???
*** It's one of these 2 nbrs ... & it may need a module to go with it, as follows: Lincoln Mark VII "module" # e7ly2b373a (#given by Ford dealer)

E7LC2C219ab Is the part number for the ABS control module, I have a good used one from an 88 Mark VII if you need.

parts

I am looking for an abs pump motor for a 1990 lincoln mark vii. and maybe a pic. This is because there are two different models of pumps. Everytime I use the brakes it will either go down almost to the floor or after awhile it will be so hard to use the brakes that it will take alot of force to get the brakes to work properly. I am also losing fluid, I have to add fluid every couple of days. any response would be great. Thanks so much

Members online

Back