Like new Blizzak WS60 tires and wheels FS

Marcus

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just in time for the snow, here is a set of Blizzak WS60 225/60/16 tires mounted on a set of Momo Winter wheels in standard Mark VIII lug pattern.

These things only have about 1500 miles on them and are in like new condition. I bought them in mid December 2009 and they stayed on till early April 2010. These things made all the difference in the world when it came to drivability last winter. Instead of being the guy getting honked at at every green light, I was the one doing the honking! :D I wouldn't say the car was like a tank, but damn near close to it.

No curb rash, no imperfections that I can see. Treads are in fine shape.

I really don't want to ship these, so am looking for local pickup in the Chicago area. I will drive an hour in any direction if you like.

Oh yeah, these require the narrow splined lug nuts, which are not included.

Sorry, I took these pics at the local car wash and it was getting dark, so they're a little washed out. If you insist, I can take some better pics in the daylight and dried off. Oh, and if there's any doubt, the wheels are silver painted.

$550 or best offer.

tires2.jpg

tires1.jpg

tires3.jpg

tires4.jpg

I just passed up on a set of 4 of these for $150 (no wheels) had about 3000 miles on them
I am kicking my self for that good luck with the sale these are great tires

Members online

Back