Liberalism needs to be squashed.

MonsterMark said:
You guy on the left bitch and moan about the Patriot Act which defends our country and then your cohorts in the US Supreme Court slip in the back door and steal your house and they don't even need a reason anymore.[Quote/]

I'm glad you like big brother watching you... and how many time you stop at a strip club... Good Luke in a Fascist run country.... Freedom has been lost...

All of those service men who died for our freedom have not died in vain...

Might as well go piss on all the grave of every solder who gave his life for freedom...

At least when I see a true vet I can look at them as say thanks for helping our country... but I'm sorry you have to follow the lead to the ruin of the Freedom of America...

mespockI'm glad you like big brother watching you... and how many time you stop at a strip club... Good Luke in a Fascist run country.... Freedom has been lost...[/QUOTE said:
Just like in Italy, I want our government to go and grab all the bad guys and toss them out on their butts. No trial, no nothing. Just send them back home.

mespock said:
MonsterMark said:
You guy on the left bitch and moan about the Patriot Act which defends our country and then your cohorts in the US Supreme Court slip in the back door and steal your house and they don't even need a reason anymore.[Quote/]

I'm glad you like big brother watching you... and how many time you stop at a strip club... Good Luke in a Fascist run country.... Freedom has been lost...

All of those service men who died for our freedom have not died in vain...

Might as well go piss on all the grave of every solder who gave his life for freedom...

At least when I see a true vet I can look at them as say thanks for helping our country... but I'm sorry you have to follow the lead to the ruin of the Freedom of America...

Who's Good Luke?

Your post shows no understanding of what true freedom is and what price must be paid to preserve it.

If removing some bad apples from this country will allow us to have freedom from terror, so be it.

The only people taking away our freedoms are your lib leaders in Congress and the Supreme Court. But that's going to change.

Yeah, mespock, I bet you overwhelmingly that servicemen love the Patriot Act. Go eat a biscuit!!

fossten said:
mespock said:
MonsterMark said:
You guy on the left bitch and moan about the Patriot Act which defends our country and then your cohorts in the US Supreme Court slip in the back door and steal your house and they don't even need a reason anymore.

Who's Good Luke?

Your post shows no understanding of what true freedom is and what price must be paid to preserve it.

If removing some bad apples from this country will allow us to have freedom from terror, so be it.

The only people taking away our freedoms are your lib leaders in Congress and the Supreme Court. But that's going to change.

What I like most about the political forum is how ignorate the conservatives are and narrow minded... Your stabs don't bother me it's what I expect from conservatives....

The only way they get satifaction is by trying to use childish means of putting people down!.....

See I can walk away and not let this :q:q:q:q bother me.... watching all of the conservative post I can't say the same for you group...

So go bash way!!! I'll be busy in the real forums with talking car trash and having fun not working up my blood pressure LOL!!! Good Luck

Haha, mespock, we need to talk man, because who ever sells you your pot must have some good shiat!!! It's funny how all and all, the conservaitve side shows more facts, and has more fun on this forum, while the libs tend to post articles with no facts, proclaiming someone's opinion, and then they ignore our facts. But then they make fun of us for getting to worked over, or they put up the "arguing over the internet is like special lympics blah blah blah" picture when they have nothing to come back with.

"You Shrub-loving Repugs need to stop drinking the Karl Rove Crack Pipe Kool-Aid and realize that Shrub lied to the whole freakin' world about whether or not his daughters should have gone to Iraq or stayed on their drunken binges instead of sending our poor, pitiful little soldiers over there against their will!!!! Cindy Sheehan is a saint, Michael Moore is god, Dan Rather is Walter Cronkite, and Bill Clinton was a sorry president (but so what b/c all presidents acted like him, so it's ok!!!!). I hate Shrub and all he stands for and he's taking away our freedoms and never shows up for work and is dumb and and and..."

How'd I do?

fossten said:
"You Shrub-loving Repugs need to stop drinking the Karl Rove Crack Pipe Kool-Aid and realize that Shrub lied to the whole freakin' world about whether or not his daughters should have gone to Iraq or stayed on their drunken binges instead of sending our poor, pitiful little soldiers over there against their will!!!! Cindy Sheehan is a saint, Michael Moore is god, Dan Rather is Walter Cronkite, and Bill Clinton was a sorry president (but so what b/c all presidents acted like him, so it's ok!!!!). I hate Shrub and all he stands for and he's taking away our freedoms and never shows up for work and is dumb and and and..."

How'd I do?

Pretty well for someone that has no credibility.

barry2952 said:
Pretty well for someone that has no credibility.

Bang! Ohhhh...ya got me, pardner...vision's gettin' foggy...

Get real. What are you doing, post whoring so you can get your count up like mespock?

You have nothing substantive to offer. Why don't you run home to mommy Sheehan and sit at her feet and learn all the Michael Moore sayings and sing Kum Bah Yah?

Unlike me, you commonly post without any convincing evidence. That leaves YOU without credibility. I don't waste my words.

fossten said:
Bang! Ohhhh...ya got me, pardner...vision's gettin' foggy...

Get real. What are you doing, post whoring so you can get your count up like mespock?

You have nothing substantive to offer. Why don't you run home to mommy Sheehan and sit at her feet and learn all the Michael Moore sayings and sing Kum Bah Yah?

Unlike me, you commonly post without any convincing evidence. That leaves YOU without credibility. I don't waste my words.

You hold top honors for impersonating a lib right now fossten. But in response to Barry's mature and very insightful remark, you should have just said something like, "Oh yeah?? Well, yo momma's a republican!!!!" That would have killed him, and would have been just as mature. Although yo momma jokes haven't been cool since the 90's, I think it's perfect here.

We should start a lib/conservative Yo' Mamma Thread.

I'll start:

Yo' Mamma sells food stamps!

You should read "How to talk to a liberal (if you must)" book...

Great read.

Members online

No members online now.
Back