Lets talk about balljoints

300 in labor?

mine were 75/side

still cant find a rear upper control arm anywhere but the dealership though...

I found a great supply of used parts at a breaker in the Irving TX area. I drove 5 hours to buy a hood and trunk lid after some hail damage and was amazed at all the clean and stored parts. I came away with a steering wheel and switches too. They specialize in LS, S-Type ans some BMW.
Their Ebay store is usautoparts2................. go check it out

I just want to spend my money wisely whether it costs $1800.00 or $250.00

Midas ain't your best bet then. Back in the early '80's... i knew an elderly woman that took her '68 cutlass to midas for some minor exhaust work. $2500 later,,, they had rebuilt her whole suspension. Keep in mind this was '80's prices. I didn't have the heart to tell her she got ripped off!!!

I found a great supply of used parts at a breaker in the Irving TX area

Junkyard in Texas... is only going to be benficial to someone local. Shipping on many parts would make them overly expensive. Stop tyry to sell the store. You've done this in more than one thread. Either that,,, or you're enjoying bragging rights. Nuff is e-nuff.

Then there was that spam PM to a selected few.

eBay says:
0 results for usautoparts2

I found a great supply of used parts at a breaker in the Irving TX area. I drove 5 hours to buy a hood and trunk lid after some hail damage and was amazed at all the clean and stored parts. I came away with a steering wheel and switches too. They specialize in LS, S-Type ans some BMW.
Their Ebay store is usautoparts2................. go check it out
Tasca that's where I got mines from both left and right rear upper

Lowers I bought from rock auto

Also the the uppers from Tasca say jaguar stamped on them

Then there was that spam PM to a selected few.

eBay says:
0 results for usautoparts2

Funny, I get 3,548 results. Anyway, they do exist. I just received a driver's rear door latch assembly from them (a day early). I probably won't be able to see if it works till Saturday.

usautoparts2 | eBay

Couldn't find usautoparts2 using eBay's search.

is there a specific way to search for a particular store name using eBay search?

In google I could find it.

Click on "advanced" to the right of the search button. Scroll down to sellers and check the "only show items from" box. Fill in the complete seller name in the box to the right of the "include" box.

By Seller ... got it.

that-was-easy-button_zps4b488f3b.jpg

Members online

Back