let's see pics of your cobrastar emblems

squirell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly where I want to place my Cobrastar emblems.
Can you guys post some pictures of where you put them on your Mark VIII's ?
Thanx,
Matt

Ahhh I had this dilemma too, sat there for so long trying to figure out the perfect spot. I think I pretty much got it where I wanted in the end.

3030688_69_full.jpg

I put mine on the windows because, On the fenders there was a gap behind them and I wanted it to be more secure.

100_1847.jpg

100_1843.jpg

I think the vinyl decals look the best. Not a fan of the bulky fender ones.

Just my 2 cents.

ctmpphpUs84rk.jpg

tmpphpvJ5hUr.jpg

made it himself.. just like me..

piece of vinyl (whatever color you want).. slowly lay over and smooth.. then trace with a razorblade or hobby knife...peel away unwanted vinyl.. VOILA !!!

Last edited:
made it himself.. just like me..

piece of vinyl (whatever color you want).. slowly lay over and smooth.. then trace with a razorblade or hobby knife...peel away unwanted vinyl.. VOILA !!!

Yep, he's got it! Easy to do & looks better IMO.

Thanks, I was going to just shave it off on the new mark like I did the old one, but a black star looks better on a black grille.

daytona spring show 05 024 (Small).jpg

I was always of fan of edrea. If that's her name. Love the grille I may have to pick up some vinyl for mine.

Here's mine. And of course the gf saw the reflection and thought it would be cool to flick that as well

100_3307.JPG

100_3314.jpg

100_3315.jpg

100_3316.jpg

Im thinking of painting mine ivory pearl to match the car, I might try it on my spare one first though.

yo REV !!... watch out !!.. i think that guy in the first pic is eyeballing up your mark !!

... and my girl does the exact same thing when im washing my Mark.. she stands there and poses in the reflection...

neighbors must think shes nuts.. haha

Yeah man he's one of my fans. Remembers when it was 2 diff colors with no door panels!

All girls love the Mark. All girls except mine! She hates it because "I love it more than I love her" well.................haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back