Leo Diamond Engagement Ring

DaKidd

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1 carat Princess cut Leo Diamond Engagement Ring.. Have all the paper work and certification that came with the ring when purchased it.. Asking $3000..
Near colorless rated I
Clarity SI(1)..
Princess Cut Diamond

3ke3m53odZZZZZZZZZ9287d1bcd4f70811a76.jpg

3na3pc3oaZZZZZZZZZ92863518f1949f6104e.jpg

...well, his last post was selling an LS part "for a friend."

Scamming people is not my thing.. Dont talk s*** if you dont know what cha talking bout

Scamming people is not my thing.. Dont talk s*** if you dont know what cha talking bout

Oh yea... like a scammer would come out and say.. "OH you caught me, sorry".

post a scan of the receipt for this diamond.

If thats Sterling Va, I can pick it up, or beat his ass if he scams you! I havent had a fight in a while.

Yea I'm in Sterling Va you are more then welcome to come out here and beat my ass.. Bring your friends too..

Something tells me DaKidd isn't going to get far with selling that here.

yea I doubt it too..

hell most people around here with 3K to spend would buy a CAR, or a BLOWER, not a stupid ring for some girl.

not to mention a "used" engagement ring is kinda a BS way to show your affection and love for your spouse.

Even if it's never been on someone elses finger it's still a "used" ring, which was meant to show the love and committment of two people.

Those types of things you dont buy "used"... kinda like condoms.
You really want a NEW ONE!!

I seen the ring in person.. I purchased the cluster from him.. $3000 for a ring is to much for me.. Nice ring..

Members online

No members online now.
Back