LEDs query

CarbonTC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
What is the part number to replace the parking lights underneath the view mirrors in a 04' LS v6? and also the license plate.
I checked v-leds.com and im kinda lost what to get...
Thanks.

are you talking about the puddle lights??? also all interior lights are 194s, get the SMT-5 s for interior i can send you a invoice of what i bought if you want

WHITE MSMT 6 LED DOME LIGHT 3022 3021 DE3175 6428 6430, these are for the puddle lights, i measured these and they fit good when i recieved them.

SUPER WHITE 9 LED DOME LIGHT BULB 212 211 212-2 214-2 578, this was for the trunk

2 HID WHITE SMT 5 LED LIGHT BULBS 194 168 158 2821; these are for the interior including dome, footwell, glove box, rear ocrap handles, you need 7 of these total

2 HID WHITE HIGH POWER LICENSE PLATE LED BULBS 194 168 158

all bulbs are 194 except for the trunk, 212, puddle lights which are above,

hope this helps if not let me know

Hi i just ordered my license plate led bulbs. i was wondering if it was hard to install them if you could tell. what screws you had to remove. and what tools to use i would really appreciated.

hey dont get mad at him, he actually searched

2nd gens are super easy < 10 mins, all you need is a phillips screw driver to remove the screw on the bulb house from the outside, if you look at it you'll see what i'm talking about, unscrew, remove old bulb, replace with new bulb, and put screw back in, then do other side

I was just making sure he realized it was an older thread just in case nobody responded. Definitley not mad, hope the LEDs work out good bro-

Hey 1loudLs. thanks alot for letting me konw how to install the led lights, i really appreiated the license plate looks great. thanks alot

Members online

No members online now.
Back