LED lights install

And I'm sorry if I'm retarded I don't get how u wired the resistor to them did u just put one side on the neg Nd one on the pos of the led

Gonna git me some o' these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10x-Blue-T4...es&hash=item3a88e7a975&vxp=mtr#ht_1290wt_1114

$_3.jpg

$15.97 free shipping for 10 pack.

$_3.jpg

They won't work in the eatc unless you remove them from the socket and solder them into the original socket.

They won't work in the eatc unless you remove them from the socket and solder them into the original socket.

Are you sure? These are the T4 neo-wedge bulbs. Just like the incandescent ones that are in the EATC. They "should" be plug n' play.

They're also the same type as in the message center button display. So theoretically, they should simply replace the T4 bulbs that are already in the units.

My eatc original bulbs connections were on the inside of the circuit board. Those leds connect from the outside of the circuit board. I couldn't find any plug and play, had to make my own.

Ah. I wonder if the '93-'95 EATC circuit boards are different from the '96-'98 models. On my '96 and '97 Marks the EATC used the T4 bulbs. I haven't taken the '95 EATC apart yet. But we'll see.

I was able to get these to work in my gen 1 soft button eatc, I just pulled the excess wire down the outside of the socket and put it in the board...soldering didn't work for me

Members online

No members online now.
Back