Led kit

Would be nice.. I've been looking for a complete set, without the hassle of picking out all the leds seperatly..

That would be nice to have a complete set without wondering if they are correct in sizes. I was going to put the drop on a set from another member's post but gonna wait and see what responses are. Good find.

I'm going to order mine next month but if anyone else orders them please update . When I get mine I'll update and take detailed installation pictures .

The only thing that confuses me is that, in this website, it lists the 00-06 LS as having:
2000-2006: Map (4) + Dome (2) + Courtesy (4) I thought that there are only seven lights, at least in my 06 LS anyway. I have (2) dome, (2) rear map lights, 2 courtesy front lights and the glove compartment light. That's seven. This website says I need 10? Doesn't add up.

The only thing that confuses me is that, in this website, it lists the 00-06 LS as having:
2000-2006: Map (4) + Dome (2) + Courtesy (4) I thought that there are only seven lights, at least in my 06 LS anyway. I have (2) dome, (2) rear map lights, 2 courtesy front lights and the glove compartment light. That's seven. This website says I need 10? Doesn't add up.

It also says some kits may vary by year of car . You can also add a few for trunk license plate . Things like that

were all the bulbs correct, and did it cover everything? kudos on taking the chance if it did.

Yeah, I was waiting for you to install to start asking questions. Yes, were all bulbs correct size and quantities? Pictures please.

74F4a.jpg

0YeIG.jpg

lmlot.jpg

R1yCS.jpg

ill take some more of the vanity mirror and glove box and trunk tonight or tomorrow night

PS i bought the reverse lights from amazon they didnt come with the kit

Those look very dim...the interior ones.

i think its just my camera plus the fact its in a lighted parking lot . in person they look really good . my brother in law bought his threw super bright led for his 05 GTO and his are alot dimmer then mine in person . even he said wow they are bright . how much u pay for all of these . he said he payd 160 to led his interior and there not even that bright . im happy with them . would recommend !

I'm hesitating because Precision LED doesn't have 5000k. They carry 6000k-8000K and I'd prefer white with no bluish tint on them. V-led has all the ones I want in 5K but problem is they are constantly out of stock and I'm tired of waiting. By the time I convert to full LED, I probably won't have it anymore.

i bought mine from DDM tuning, in 5k. Just know 5k does have a bluish tint when looking right at the light, but it lets off a white light. I also did a write up if your interested, its in my build log in my sig. Only interiors so far, im doing the reverse/turn signals/ tail lights tomorrow.

did you have any problem with your plate lights? i had 2.5w bulbs they didnt fit in the housing.

I got my resistors in my car, i think im gonna try and put in those led's today.

did you have any problem with your plate lights? i had 2.5w bulbs they didnt fit in the housing.

I got my resistors in my car, i think im gonna try and put in those led's today.

Had the same problem with the plate lights. The plate lights barely fit and as a matter of fact, I think the bulb and the light cover are right on top of each other. I finally put the drop on the whole package including interiors and exteriors from V-leds. Wasn't cheap but I'm glad I finally did it. I didn't buy the red brake lights though, because they were $59.99 :eek:

I had one issue though, I keep getting the errror message telling me to check my rear turn signal. I thought Alax7 said that if you replace all four turn signal, you shouldn't get error message. Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

I replaced all 4 Nd no error messege. At one point I only had 3/4 led signals in and still no error messege, maybe something else? I have an 03

I replaced all 4 Nd no error messege. At one point I only had 3/4 led signals in and still no error messege, maybe something else? I have an 03

Yeah, I'm not really sure what the problem is. All four turn signal works because I tested them out after install. At first it didn't work properly because one of them wasn't seated properly into the socket and wasn't making proper contact. I guess when that happens, the blinker signal blinks at a fast rate. I reinstall the it again and it works. My LS is an 06. Not sure if I have to put resistors in or not. Waiting for a few more comments and see where it goes.

i bought mine from DDM tuning, in 5k. Just know 5k does have a bluish tint when looking right at the light, but it lets off a white light. I also did a write up if your interested, its in my build log in my sig. Only interiors so far, im doing the reverse/turn signals/ tail lights tomorrow.

BTW, nice write up on the installation of interior bulbs. I wish I saw your log earlier. It would have save me a little time on figuring out the front map lights removal. Since my LS is an 06, I didn't need to undo the headliner and A-Pillar trim piece. The light fixture is a snap on and it takes just a little elbow grease to losen it. I was worried that I might snap it and then I'd be screwed.

Yeah, I'm not really sure what the problem is. All four turn signal works because I tested them out after install. At first it didn't work properly because one of them wasn't seated properly into the socket and wasn't making proper contact. I guess when that happens, the blinker signal blinks at a fast rate. I reinstall the it again and it works. My LS is an 06. Not sure if I have to put resistors in or not. Waiting for a few more comments and see where it goes.

Should have just got chrome bulbs.

Much cheaper and you will never get a bulb out message. No need for resistors either.

Should have just got chrome bulbs.

Much cheaper and you will never get a bulb out message. No need for resistors either.

Yeah, i was flip-flopping between LED and chrome. I figured I was ordering from V-led. The error message isn't that big of a deal but I'll re-evaluate later :D

I got flat lights . Thought it wa odd but made sense . The other 194 didn't fit in there because they were to long . The flat ones fit perfect and are just as bright .

Members online

No members online now.
Back