LED Conversion Kit?

rwurst918

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I am looking to do a full led conversion including license plate lighting and puddle lights. I am wondering if there are any full kits out there. I do not want to mix the colors/brands of the led lights. If there aren't any kits available, does anyone know which company carries all of the lights? I have looked for quite some time now and have not found anything.

There's tons of posts on led conversions. Most got their lights from v-leds.com. You'll find posts that have part numbers.

Search is your friend.

;)

i dont think theres a kit per se but there are a couple of threads where people have listed which LEDs they used. I think Mark was one of them

I was only asking if there was a kit. I have already done the search like I said above. Obviously I know that people have done led conversions.

Some kits on ebay claim to have all of the needed bulbs. I wouldn't take a chance on that versus information here where guys who have done it have taken the time to list out every single bulb and part number they used as well as where to buy them. It sounds like you have already found that information; there's youe kit! Some assembly required.

the only time you will find a "kit" is from someone who has done the job before and gathered all of the part for you, just get a list of all the different bulbs sizes and quanitys, and place an order.

There are a couple threads that have lists of the bulb sizes already.

Members online

No members online now.
Back