Leather

you look like the type to do some dumb sh!t like that.

great way to ruin a great car. someone who would do that to their LS doesnt deserve to drive it. your not welcome here anymore!!! :thread:

:joke (sort of)

please, please please dont do it!!! :L

luckieleo said:
you look like the type to do some dumb sh!t like that.

great way to ruin a great car. someone who would do that to their LS doesnt deserve to drive it. your not welcome here anymore!!! :thread:

:joke (sort of)

please, please please dont do it!!! :L

ight i wont do it, jus cuz u said so... kinda looked hott to me tho, pry too much money anyway

LennDawg said:
ight i wont do it, jus cuz u said so... kinda looked hott to me tho, pry too much money anyway
You don't need to keep up the hard ghetto street facade. We know you're a white, suburban 19-year-old with rich parents.

Dutch said:
You don't need to keep up the hard ghetto street facade. We know you're a white, suburban 19-year-old with rich parents.

haha bitch please, i work hard for my money and i aint gonna let sum idiot like you bring me down wit ur computer talkin... you dont kno me

lexdiamondz10304 said:
Relax ppl.... if you like the LV look, go for it, its your car, your money, your custom preferences.. be unique..

thanks Lex... the last thing im lookin to do on here is to argue with ignorant peeple or have peeple label me... im jus lookin for help and opinions from others

If you like it, do it. Don't let the opinions of others influence you too much. Personally, I don't like the inserts, but where would the world be without differing opinions and tastes? (communism probably)

most upholstery shops can get a good grade of fake lv material for $30-$45 per linear yard. Its kinda pricey for fake stuff but if you like it go for it. I had considered gucci inserts in my last vehicle but steered in a different direction.

SolacE said:
most upholstery shops can get a good grade of fake lv material for $30-$45 per linear yard. Its kinda pricey for fake stuff but if you like it go for it. I had considered gucci inserts in my last vehicle but steered in a different direction.

what did you end up goin with solace?

ignorant peeple or have peeple label me...

I'm sorry but that was absolutely hilarious to me. To call someone ignorant than either intentionally or for some other reason *you can't spell?*, spell "People" as "peeple"

LennDawg said:
what did you end up goin with solace?

I did a two tone tan and brown with the brown down the center inserts and brown piping. It turned out really nice. However, I wish I had a different color interior because I would loved to have done some contrast stitching instead of the piping, however it looked better with my color scheme.

Where did you get that done and how much was it. I have the light grey interior and was looking at putting in either white or dark grey inserts.

i had a local shop do it for me. a good friend of mine called in a favor for me so i got the work done rather cheap. They custom made the templates, cut the leather, stitched it and installed it for $900.00.

Members online

No members online now.
Back