Leaf Blower supercharger... wtf?!?!

Not a bad idea if you have a long enough extension chord and a place for two morons to sit on your front bumper.

Reality of that is that I saw no way of them adding extra fuel for all that air. Leaning out the mixture that much isn't a real smart thing. Maybe they'll add a third guy who will have a bug sprayer full of 104 octane racing fuel ;)

I always wondered if that would work.

I would guess since it looked like they were just pumping air into the air tube that the MAF sensor is telling the computer to compensate with more fuel. I would be nervous about the longevity and reliability of such a setup. One hickup with a blower and you blow.

An interesting concept. Looks like they are using a 2 stroke blower so no need for an extention cord. And with a long throttle cable on the blower you could adjust the level of boost as desired and not need a guy riding shotgun under the hood.

I am a little surprised that it works since I didn't think you could get enough volume and pressure from a blower. Guess I was wrong. For sure someone is going to figure out how to sell one of these on Ebay. It is more likely to work than the electric supercharger I have seen on eBay.

Time for one of our guys to try it out. I would do it myself, but uh, I got to reprimer the Jeep.

Jim Henderson

I saw this in the 5.0 magizine mopnths ago. The thing they dont show you and is in the next video is them blowing their engine up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back